Talking about booing

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Talking about booing

I'M watching Habs game, and i noticed that even there fans are booing their hometeam  ( i red here on the board that Habs fans were booing Price last year ) and i noticed something else too... many many habs fans are there i never saw a team with so much fans everywhere they play...  by the way it's already 6-0 at the end of the second period... hat trick by PK the magnificient and 1 point away from the Bees....i know Boston have 2 games in hand but first they have to win and not easy for them right now...Paciorrety suffers from a concussion and is almost symptom's free but the Bruin's got the symptoms strange !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Talking about booing

You need to rename the post  "Talking to myself"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

nope , only Bruins fans don't respond cuz they don't know what to say, everything is true in my post.... so they're so used to bash how can they bash when everything is so perfect for the habs toninite

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

You're right. One game winning streak. You should start planning the parade!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to Re: Talking about booing:
    [QUOTE]You need to rename the post  "Talking to myself"
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Fantastic! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to Talking about booing:
    [QUOTE]I'M watching Habs game, and i noticed that even there fans are booing their hometeam  ( i red here on the board that Habs fans were booing Price last year ) and i noticed something else too... many many habs fans are there i never saw a team with so much fans everywhere they play...  by the way it's already 6-0 at the end of the second period... hat trick by PK the magnificient and 1 point away from the Bees....i know Boston have 2 games in hand but first they have to win and not easy for them right now...Paciorrety suffers from a concussion and is almost symptom's free but the Bruin's got the symptoms strange !
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

Dude, wheres your car? Big wheel? Helmet? #2 pencils...etc...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

In Response to Re: Talking about booing:
    [QUOTE]nope , only Bruins fans don't respond cuz they don't know what to say, everything is true in my post.... so they're so used to bash how can they bash when everything is so perfect for the habs toninite
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]

You are right, we don't know what to say - because none of us know what the ef you are talking about.