Tampa Fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Re: Tampa Fans

In Response to Re: Tampa Fans:
    [QUOTE]Yup. I certainly do. I have been there many times. My grandparents used to have winter home just outside Tampa. Not a sports town. A bunch of transients, blue hairs and certainly not loyal sports fanbases. Johnny Come Latelys. And it shows.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

yup Tongue out

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

2011...shouldn't you be golfing with your loser canadiens? the bruins will win game 7 at home. which reminds me...that's what they did vs. the habs!! remember? and btw, were you even alive the last time they won? it is going on 2 decades now!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Hey 2011, how did the Bolts get Stamkos and Hedman? Oh yeah, that's right because they have been horrible the past several seasons. Where were you then? Probably back in your hole like a good troll.

And vcec, you had a lot to say about it before, that's why people are giving you crap.

Just go back to your own boards and stop trolling these.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah total bush league -- they have ceelbrated so little in Tampa sports that they couldn't see that obvious problem happening.  And this from fans would couldn't even buy the tickets.  It is why this team will probably follow the fate of Atlanta as soon as St. Louis/Lecavalier move on. 

Boston should hand out tire irons to all fans in attendence on Friday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

when you don't know what to say... you talk about montreal LOL...pathetic! and Burger how old are U? answer me did you ever see a cup ? and for your info adk Tampa won it in 2004 ! and for my avatar it's a drawing ... not enough bright  too see that?  King you must be old enough to take your retirement, poor old thing we know why you're so frustrated but maybe your grandchild will see that famous cup!

39 years

Have a good day grand dad!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]when you don't know what to say... you talk about montreal LOL...pathetic! and Burger how old are U? answer me did you ever see a cup ? and for your info adk Tampa won it in 2004 ! and for my avatar it's a drawing ... not enough bright  too see that?  King you must be old enough to take your retirement, poor old thing we know why you're so frustrated but maybe your grandchild will see that famous cup!   39 years Have a good day grand dad!
    Posted by 2011hockey[/QUOTE]

Boy this chick sure is easy to get riled up.  You know they're laughing at you...right?  Nevermind.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

I hear nothing  Tongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

[QUOTE]when you don't know what to say... you talk about montreal LOL...pathetic! and Burger how old are U? answer me did you ever see a cup ? and for your info adk Tampa won it in 2004 ! and for my avatar it's a drawing ... not enough bright  too see that?  King you must be old enough to take your retirement, poor old thing we know why you're so frustrated but maybe your grandchild will see that famous cup!   39 years Have a good day grand dad!
    When you don't know what to say... you talk about the past. I bet subban is a good golfer haha just kidding probably playing basketball right now. I bet him vs. Gill would be pretty even. "Not enough bright too see that." I love LOVE Love when as people are saying someone else is stupid they use the wrong grammar.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

ok a new avatar like it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

39 years

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

He's giving you a hard time LOL....grand dad ahahaha !

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

[QUOTE]He's giving you a hard time LOL....grand dad ahahaha !
    Posted by Greatseason[/QUOTE]
    =========================================
      Well well,,look what has slithered out from under his rock.
     Not surprising though,we know your act.Fortunatly after tomorrow you`ll be gone until next year.
      Pathetic little bug.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]ok a new avatar like it?

Are you still copying and pasting other peoples words and pretending they are yours?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Would have been loads of fun if the Bruins with O'Reilly, Millbury and Wensink were being pelted like that. What would those Habfan wanabes do if the Bruins went into the stands to deal with that garbage ? Those fans would have crapped themselves.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : =========================================   Well well,,look what has slithered out from under his rock.  Not surprising though,we know your act.Fortunatly after tomorrow you`ll be gone until next year.   Pathetic little bug.
    Posted by djbosox2004[/QUOTE]
    I could'nt come sorry, i had a great time in Tampa...spending time with tampa's fans and family ..i really enjoyed myself.. and what a game yesterday! now i'm back!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : You're really quite the little tool, aren't you? Do you drive a pick up truck with really large tires on it, too?
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Not that arguing with them didnt, but that asinine remark puts you at their level too.  What the hell does a pickup with large tires have to do with anything?  You one of those Prius owners who thinks theyre better than everyone else because they got scammed on a P.O.S. car?  I drive a Jeep and truck with large tires....because I NEED them where I live and drive.  How does that statement mean anything about anything other than show your ignorance?  WOW!

1500 posts in a month!?  Come on King, its time to step away from the PC....or should I say Mac?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I grew up in FL and moved to Boston.  One thing that everyone in Florida agreed is Tampa pretty much is the worst city in Florida.  Had several friends who moved there and could not wait to move. 

As far as hockey, unless you moved from a northern state, you don't even understand the game.  Outside of Tampa, no one cares about the Lightning.  In fact, until I moved to Boston and became a fan of Hockey, I didn't even know that Florida had a hockey team. 

For the locals, everyting is about college football.  People follow college teams like we follow the Pats, the Sox and the Bruins...however, they often cheer for a college team that no one in their family ever went to.  Very strange. 

I lived in FL because of birth...but moved to Boston by choice.  I haven't had to suffer for the last 39 years like many MA natives; but I feel your pain. 

Go Bruins!!! 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

Nope Grand'pa is still riding a horse !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

[QUOTE]I grew up in FL and moved to Boston.  One thing that everyone in Florida agreed is Tampa pretty much is the worst city in Florida.  Had several friends who moved there and could not wait to move.  As far as hockey, unless you moved from a northern state, you don't even understand the game.  Outside of Tampa, no one cares about the Lightning.  In fact, until I moved to Boston and became a fan of Hockey, I didn't even know that Florida had a hockey team.  For the locals, everyting is about college football.  People follow college teams like we follow the Pats, the Sox and the Bruins...however, they often cheer for a college team that no one in their family ever went to.  Very strange.  I lived in FL because of birth...but moved to Boston by choice.  I haven't had to suffer for the last 39 years like many MA natives; but I feel your pain.  Go Bruins!!! 
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

Did'nt know that Florida has not one but two hockey teams??  and one won a stanley cup in 2004...where were you living..? you did'nt have a tv, radio, never watched a NHL hockey game? wow very hard to believe...who do you wanna convince? ?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : i have been going to games at the forum for about 15 years and i can honestly say that was the first time i have ever seen that behavior and reaction by the crowd. it was senseless and we looked bad. those weren't fans, those were idiots with hockey tickets. i hope they don't return during regular season. nobody wants them there. 
    Posted by vcec[/QUOTE]

Judging by the amount of those things on the ice, I'd say there were quite a few idiots there!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : After the Bruins were embarrassed by the Lightning in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Tampa Bay team celebrated on a TD Bank Garden strewn with debris. After that showing by the black and gold faithful sitting in the black and gold chairs; Boston newspapers, blogs and radio personalities killed the fans for their less than gracious losing. Many called the move classless I hate the term "classy". It may be the most overused term, not only in sports, but in life. I am begging you people, no, commanding you like a dictator to those who cower in fear of him, stop using the term classy or any subsidiary of the word. Especially don't tell me how classy your fan base is and then tell us you're going to f**k our moms in hate mail. Oh the irony.) Where was I? Oh right. Many called the move classless and some people  were calling for the heads of the perpetrators, a large fine and expulsion from any and all Boston sporting events. Yes, not Bruins games, but ALL Boston sporting events. Harsh much? I'm not here to defend the people who threw stuff on the ice because I don't like the move either, but you have to realize that it's something Boston fans do. I've taken the time to go through some monumental times in the past and the results are surprising. Bruins fans just don't throw s**t on the ice when they win or lose, they throw s**t on everything!
    Posted by Whitewings[/QUOTE]

Classless!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2011hockey. Show 2011hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : After the Bruins were embarrassed by the Lightning in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference Finals, the Tampa Bay team celebrated on a TD Bank Garden strewn with debris. After that showing by the black and gold faithful sitting in the black and gold chairs; Boston newspapers, blogs and radio personalities killed the fans for their less than gracious losing. Many called the move classless I hate the term "classy". It may be the most overused term, not only in sports, but in life. I am begging you people, no, commanding you like a dictator to those who cower in fear of him, stop using the term classy or any subsidiary of the word. Especially don't tell me how classy your fan base is and then tell us you're going to f**k our moms in hate mail. Oh the irony.) Where was I? Oh right. Many called the move classless and some people  were calling for the heads of the perpetrators, a large fine and expulsion from any and all Boston sporting events. Yes, not Bruins games, but ALL Boston sporting events. Harsh much? I'm not here to defend the people who threw stuff on the ice because I don't like the move either, but you have to realize that it's something Boston fans do. I've taken the time to go through some monumental times in the past and the results are surprising. Bruins fans just don't throw s**t on the ice when they win or lose, they throw s**t on everything!
    Posted by Whitewings[/QUOTE]
    Good post...nothing more to say ''classless''

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tampa Fans : Good post...nothing more say ''classless''

Do you still copy and paste other posts from other forums so you sound like you know what you are talking about? Why wont you answer this question?