Tayler Hall

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Tayler Hall

Close to sighning extension with Oilers acording to TSN,be interesting to see what he gets,probably what Seguin will be worth to.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Re: Tayler Hall

it will be interesting to see what he gets, in terms of length while the owners are currently pushing for 5 year max contracts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

I think that Jordan Eberle might be the best player of all the young Oiler studs. Yes, this includes Hall, RNH, and Yakopov. How about Eberle for Krejci if the talks between Jordan and the Oilers stall - man, I would do that in a heartbeat.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Tayler Hall:
    [QUOTE]I think that Jordan Eberle might be the best player of all the young Oiler studs. Yes, this includes Hall, RNH, and Yakopov. How about Eberle for Krejci if the talks between Jordan and the Oilers stall - man, I would do that in a heartbeat.
    Posted by newfiewhaler[/QUOTE]

While Eberle is a terrific young talent, I'd have to assume you've never seen Nugent-Hopkins play becuase of what you just said.

And if you think Eberle is better then Hal,RNH and Yakupov, why the heck would they trade him to the Bruins for David Krejci?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Eberle has that rare thing where he rises to the occaision time after time after time.  Bigger the stage and all that.  RNH has the highly complimentary ability to always find space, always be open, always know where the puck is before his check....  Just supernatural awareness out there.  I'm not sure which of those is more valuable - it reminds me, in an a way that is utterly unfair to these guys, of Gretzky vs. Messier.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Eberle for Krejci will never happen.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

In response to "Re: Tayler Hall": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tayler Hall : While Eberle is a terrific young talent, I'd have to assume you've never seen Nugent-Hopkins play becuase of what you just said. And if you think Eberle is better then Hal,RNH and Yakupov, why the heck would they trade him to the Bruins for David Krejci? Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE] Yeah, I've seen them all play. They're all seemingly destined to become great players. I just really like Eberle's game and leadership qualities. That's allowed, right? My comment about the trade which, btw, I said I would do in a heartbeat is based solely on the TSN article implying that the team was much closer to signing Hall. I don't believe that the Bruins could ever get Eberle for Krejci. It's the summer man, you know, dreaming and all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Tayler Hall": Yeah, I've seen them all play. They're all seemingly destined to become great players. I just really like Eberle's game and leadership qualities. That's allowed, right? My comment about the trade which, btw, I said I would do in a heartbeat is based solely on the TSN article implying that the team was much closer to signing Hall. I don't believe that the Bruins could ever get Eberle for Krejci. It's the summer man, you know, dreaming and all.
    Posted by newfiewhaler[/QUOTE]

Not attcking u Newfie, sorry if it came across that way, I like Eberle, disgusting moves, I just think RNH will be one of the top players in the league sooner rather than later.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]Eberle has that rare thing where he rises to the occaision time after time after time.  Bigger the stage and all that.  RNH has the highly complimentary ability to always find space, always be open, always know where the puck is before his check....  Just supernatural awareness out there.  I'm not sure which of those is more valuable - it reminds me, in an a way that is utterly unfair to these guys, of Gretzky vs. Messier.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Book, he was terrific in the WJC but what occasions has he even had to risen to in his years in Edm?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

In response to "Re: Tayler Hall": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tayler Hall : Not attcking u Newfie, sorry if it came across that way, I like Eberle, disgusting moves, I just think RNH will be one of the top players in the league sooner rather than later. Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE] No problem Kelvana33. I think that we both agree that Oilers will be disgusting IF management can keep them together for a few years

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tayler Hall : Not attcking u Newfie, sorry if it came across that way, I like Eberle, disgusting moves, I just think RNH will be one of the top players in the league sooner rather than later.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Scary, even.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

6 mil per year for Taylor. Sound right for Tyler? I would be happy with that for 7 years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

I'm no good @ contracts, but no chance the Oil can lock up RNH, Eberle, Hall, Yak to deals like this. Especially after RNH banks his first +80 pnt season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Tayler Hall:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Tayler Hall : Scary, even. Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Wicked!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

7 years, $6M per.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

You bring up an interesting point Oates. I wonder if a new contract can be offerred in the players last year when there is a lockout.  If true then the Bs could then offer a contract like the others this summer, Hartnell etc.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The other two top players from the '10 draft, Hall and Skinner, have already gotten their's. The Bruins could make a deal happen now.

[QUOTE]You bring up an interesting point Oates. I wonder if a new contract can be offerred in the players last year when there is a lockout.  If true then the Bs could then offer a contract like the others this summer, Hartnell etc.  
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]