thank goodness!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

thank goodness!!!

Like Aaron Ward, the best word I can think of, when it comes to all-star weekend....is ANNOYING.  Basically a week....in the dead of winter, with no meaningful hockey.
    I absolutely hate....the all-star break, and I'm thrilled it's over.
    What a freakin distraction!
    Tonight I watched the B's and Carolina, Montreal-Washington, and TO-Florida, while catching a moment or two of some other games.  Guess I'm of the minority, but I became a fan of this sport because of the games.
    All-star weekend, is as riveting as a 6 day power outage.
     Am I missing something?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: thank goodness!!!

That's like complaining about the sun going down.  It happens.   It will never stop happening.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Generators and you can kiss the sun and power good bye, only problem is you need satellite/internet access for the games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I think the only people interested in the skills competition are the TV people, cause they get paid and line up for a bunch of freebies. I'm glad that our team gets to use this time to recharge a bit and lick a few wounds. That's about it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

The skills competition is good, the ungame is asinine.

In Response to Re: thank goodness!!!:
    [QUOTE]I think the only people interested in the skills competition are the TV people, cause they get paid and line up for a bunch of freebies. I'm glad that our team gets to use this time to recharge a bit and lick a few wounds. That's about it.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the skiils competition is the only thing worth my time...i didn't even watch the game- i slept through it(rough nite)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The only positive was the raucous crowd in Raleigh. The NHL has been drooling about attracting crowds with cookouts, cheering, and some home town favorites. Raleigh gave them all of that which the Raleigh franchise needs. Did not see anything that would attract nationwide so they have not discovered how to get more viewers which means more paying ads. The players might have enjoyed some of the comraderie, ask them.