Thank You Greg Campbell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

Thank You Greg Campbell

Not only does this guy bring energy and grit everynight(I love his fights-he's not the toughtest fighter around but he'll go with absolutely anybody)but he must have sat down with his pops during Christmas dinner and set his dad straight. This is the first time in recent memory that we aren't complaining about Colin Campbell's wrong decision. Greg keep up the good work on and off the ice!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Thank You Greg Campbell

Colin Campbell wasn't the one who made that decision.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yes thank you Greg as you are a great upgrade to the last 2 or 3 centers the Bruins have had on the 4th line. Also Chiarelli gets thanks for telling Dale Tallon to throw in Campbell for just a 3rd rounder.

Yes Thank You!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

In Response to Re: Thank You Greg Campbell:
    [QUOTE]Colin Campbell wasn't the one who made that decision.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

okay... and if you believe that than you'll probably believe that all the snow will melt before New Year's Eve. Of course he made the decision. He's the head of discipline so you don't think he had any say in the matter? Me think he did! and much thanks to Greg!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't spend my time with conspiracy theories, especially ones that have zero backing whatsoever and have zero effect on my life.

Keep that tin foil on your head, however.  The government is trying to read your thoughts!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjhernon. Show mjhernon's posts

Greg Campbell has been a very nice addition to this team. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Did you not hear that Campbell wasn't allowed to make any decision on this because it was deemed a conflict of interest?