1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Thank you Refs

Only in the NHL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Thank you Refs

Wow. Way to blow a good game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

No excuse at all.  This is a farce.  Neither was even close to being a penalty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

How uncomfortable is that to watch? A textbook body check ends up as "charging" and a dive by Letang with acting Leo DiCaprio would be proud of goes as "high sticking".

Time to send Chara after Neal, Lucic after Cooke and whoever else after Crosby.

What a fahkkin' bagjob deluxe this is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Seriously, not sure how much blame I'd put on the ref, he couldn't tell if the stick hit the face from where he was.Probably looked like it though..Letang on the other hand, I think the NHL should look into this and have Shanny start handing out some games for blatant embellishing, cause what if this was a meaningful game? You have to get this out of the game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

That was a charge by Paille.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Umm, no it wasn't. A bang/bang body check is not a charge. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Thank you Refs:
    [QUOTE]How uncomfortable is that to watch? A textbook body check ends up as "charging" and a dive by Letang with acting Leo DiCaprio would be proud of goes as "high sticking". Time to send Chara after Neal, Lucic after Cooke and whoever else after Crosby. What a fahkkin' bagjob deluxe this is.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

Looked like Paille left his feet, don't really have a problem with that and theyre going to call that all day in todays NHL. The Letang one is just disgusting and I blame Letang.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

The only thing you can say it's Wow! I cannot believe I just witnessed that

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Id have to see it again but it looked like paille took the necessary 2x steps right before the hit.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

He did not leave his feet.  He made contact and the defenseman went down like a ton of bricks, which then obviously brings your body up off the ice, when that happens.

Absolutely false.

Bogus call. Bogus. If that Finnish fairy defenseman wasn't down on the ice acting like he was hurt, we don't see this call. Horrendous call. Unequivocally one of the worst calls of the season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank you Refs : Looked like Paille left his feet, don't really have a problem with that and theyre going to call that all day in todays NHL. The Letang one is just disgusting and I blame Letang.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

There should absolutely be supplemental discipline for diving. Its embarassing if that there isn't

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

Similar to the ference hit earlier this year.  A penalty.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

What's a penalty? Letang diving?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

@dezaruchi you are clueless

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]How uncomfortable is that to watch? A textbook body check ends up as "charging" and a dive by Letang with acting Leo DiCaprio would be proud of goes as "high sticking". Time to send Chara after Neal, Lucic after Cooke and whoever else after Crosby. What a fahkkin' bagjob deluxe this is.
    Posted by BassFishing[/QUOTE]

Will Ference suffice?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank you Refs : There should absolutely be supplemental discipline for diving. Its embarassing if that there isn't
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

I understand why the ref made the call and didnt call the dive. he saw the stick near the face, it was close, and it happens in less than a second. I'm trying to be reasonable here, but after seeing the replay, the NHL should do something about this. I'll call it now, a very important game in the future will be decided by a dive, then, and only then it will be addressed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]@ dezaruchi  you are clueless
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, but it loses it's zing coming from you.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

..and the oscar goes to ..... Chris Letang for best actress in a defensive mode. Unbelieveable

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thank you Refs : Will Ference suffice?
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

No.  I'd like to see Lucic go after Neal. Or Chara.  I want Neal's head on a platter and Cooke's next for good measure. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Forget the refs, Letang is an emabarrassment to the NHL! I agree, this type of blatant embellishment needs to be adressed. Letang = no respect for the game.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

The paille hit will get called everytime in the nhl, the peverly hit is garbage and i wish shanny would fine people for that

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Hope this type of officiating doesnt happen in the playoffs...  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

So it's a charge I you take 2 strides and hit him but not a charge if you take 10 strides them glide into a guy. Does that make sense? It was body on body and he wasn't coming from across the ice. Bad call to me. If the defenseman didn't fall to the ground like he was shot, no way it would be a penalty.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

[QUOTE]The paille hit will get called everytime in the nhl, the peverly hit is garbage and i wish shanny would fine people for that
    Posted by fourrings[/QUOTE]

So,  a perfect body check will be called as a penalty every time?  What is the point of throwing a perfect body check then?