That was the last straw

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: That was the last straw

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I suspect it's harder on people with more than 100$ on the line.

The problem, of course, is that there is no instituion (financial, gov, or otherwise) that is backing up the value. While this is kind of the point of Bitcoin to begin with it also ensures constant volatility and high risk of complete collapse.

But that is where the fun is.....

JM, it's a dream come true for the criminal element.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Klaas. Show Klaas's posts

Re: That was the last straw

In response to red75's comment:

It seems that reasonable conversation is getting harder to find around here. There's about 40 or so regulars around here that really bring some great quality discussion to the board (both the good and the bad). Each of these posters have their own strenghs and weaknesses and that's cool, we can't know everyhing ourselves, which is why we chat in the first place.

I know that there is at least one poster on here who can answer with a degree of expertise a question on any of the following topics - College, OHL, QMJHL, WHL, goaltending, defence, coaching strategy, capology, Avs, Leafs, Habs, Panters, Devils, Canucks, history, futures, rulebook, relocatin, expansion, stats, odds, PP, PK, IIHF and on and on and on.

So be it resolved that I will continue to read all the posts made by members that at least contribute SOMETHING hatever that expertise may be.

Everyone else is going on ignore.

Not to pick on you Red, but maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of your life, somehow you'll be a sucker to read one of those sub-par posters posts.

Cool

3. This post has been removed.