That's it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

That's it

In a sports town that has seen winners, this team needs to get it's head out of it's azz.

I don't want to hear any more BS on talk radio, no more interviews with Cam or other B's  vets.

Win or get out of my life..biatches

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: That's it

Life as a fair-weather fan is tough, huh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

They got a split on the road.  Today's outcome was disappointing but it's a hell of a lot better than returning to Boston down 3-1.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Nope..follow many sports, including many that aren't covered by US media, and the Bruins are the most frustrating. That's why they are #4 in Boston.

Does that make me a pinkhat in your world?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

lets see the bruins have played 15 playoff games, so that means you have probably watched 4. get off our forum....biatch

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

i've watched them for decades...still #4 in Boston.  I remember when they were #1...keep your forum, dauber. I wouldn't want to challenge your fanhood.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: That's it:
    [QUOTE]Nope..follow many sports, including many that aren't covered by US media, and the Bruins are the most frustrating. That's why they are #4 in Boston. Does that make me a pinkhat in your world?
    Posted by krismk[/QUOTE]

Who cares how popular the sport is in Boston?  What difference does that make?  The more popular, the more scarce tickets are, the more expesive they are...the more pink hats come by.

Hockey is my favorite sport.  I don't care how many or how few feel the same way.  Why do you?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: That's it:
    [QUOTE]They got a split on the road.  Today's outcome was disappointing but it's a hell of a lot better than returning to Boston down 3-1.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Its not that they lost its HOW they lost upsestting and just typical

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

Hockey isn't my favorite sport...but I follow it.  You called me a fair-weather fan. I remember seeing Dwayne Roloson with the IceCats.

The Bruins are exasperating...as a fan of the sport, I hope you could appreciate the emotion.