The "Hit" on Marchand

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The "Hit" on Marchand

Slow-mo replay shows Marchand's own stick hit him in the mouth. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: The "Hit" on Marchand

In Response to The "Hit" on Marchand:
    [QUOTE]Slow-mo replay shows Marchand's own stick hit him in the mouth. 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]
    So what's your point? He didn't hit himself in the mouth. It doesn't happen at all if Chimera doesn't hit him "by accident".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Another useless post.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to The "Hit" on Marchand:
    [QUOTE]Slow-mo replay shows Marchand's own stick hit him in the mouth. 
    It's called interference,Washington has been doing it the hole series

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rochesternybruinfan. Show rochesternybruinfan's posts

In Response to Re: The "Hit" on Marchand:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The "Hit" on Marchand : So what's your point? He didn't hit himself in the mouth. It doesn't happen at all if Chimera doesn't hit him "by accident".
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Exactly....doesn't matter whose stick hit him in the face...it matters that Chimera interfered with him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Well....we saw the Caps coaching staff complaining about a non-call on a Bruins goal earlier in the game which they say was interference.  They are obviously saying to their players that the "refs" aren't calling it.

I'm more upset about the non-call on the too many men.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Well....we saw the Caps coaching staff complaining about a non-call on a Bruins goal earlier in the game which they say was interference.  They are obviously saying to their players that the "refs" aren't calling it. I'm more upset about the non-call on the too many men.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]
    PJ Stock is still upset along with us. He's wondering why refs seem to have very little accountability. I wonder the same because that was a clear blown call.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The "Hit" on Marchand : So what's your point? He didn't hit himself in the mouth. It doesn't happen at all if Chimera doesn't hit him "by accident".

The reason for the post is to help those who don't have instant replay capabilities to understand why there wasn't a penalty called.

Marchand took a very fast turn and skated into the path of Chimera.  Chimera attempted to avoid the contact.  Marchand didn't really even see him.  They bumped shoulders, but because Marchand was turning, his stick was up and he was off balance.

It was just an unfortunate play.  Not nearly as unfortunate as Seidenberg allowing Chimera to sneak in behind him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Kelly Hrudy is a knob.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Hit" on Marchand : The reason for the post is to help those who don't have instant replay capabilities to understand why there wasn't a penalty called. Marchand took a very fast turn and skated into the path of Chimera.  Chimera attempted to avoid the contact.  Marchand didn't really even see him.  They bumped shoulders, but because Marchand was turning, his stick was up and he was off balance. It was just an unfortunate play.  Not nearly as unfortunate as Seidenberg allowing Chimera to sneak in behind him.
    His skate broke and he couldn't get off the ice. They just showed it on CBC.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Hit" on Marchand : His skate broke. They just showed it on CBC.

Thanks, Dez.  That actually makes me feel a lot better.  Seidenberg's been one of the very few bright spots all series.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]Well....we saw the Caps coaching staff complaining about a non-call on a Bruins goal earlier in the game which they say was interference.  They are obviously saying to their players that the "refs" aren't calling it. I'm more upset about the non-call on the too many men.
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]
    This entire series has been an interference fest. 

I agree that the blown too many men call was an outrage.  The officials even conferred on it and still didn't make the right call.  Atrocious. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The "Hit" on Marchand : It's called interference,Washington has been doing it the hole series
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

Interference by whom?

Chimera was skating in a straight line and Marchand turned into his path.

Who do you think was at fault?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I am a hockey referee and that was an interference...Marchand didnt have the puck and got taken put of the play ..a bad non call from the referees ..

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2013

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The B's aren't on the verge of losing because of missed calls.  They are on the verge of losing because of missing effort.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The B's aren't on the verge of losing because of missed calls.  They are on the verge of losing because of missing effort.
    Biggest PP of the year so far coming up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]The B's aren't on the verge of losing because of missed calls.  They are on the verge of losing because of missing effort.

Yes.  And I'm sorry to say I think they will lose it in OT.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

...you can stop thinking now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Caps were the better team the full 60 minutes for sure.  Bruins were more opportunistic and always took the lead.  Kind of throws their defensive game out the window.
    OT, it was all positional and Bruins.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kegarret. Show kegarret's posts

Marchand needs to keep putting himself in bad position where he gets knocked out of the play.  Like to see Caron move up and take a few of his shifts in game 7.  Good win for the B's.  Rock the Garden!  Don't take any #*(@ from them in our barn!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The "Hit" on Marchand : Yes.  And I'm sorry to say I think they will lose it in OT.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Right.  Stop thining.  I'm going to stop thinking I made that post.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I didn't see that it was his own stick, thanks. Okay, I guess my next question is why was Chimera skating straight toward March when the puck was nowhere near?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't see that it was his own stick, thanks. Okay, I guess my next question is why was Chimera skating straight toward March when the puck was nowhere near?
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

They were winding up the breakout.  The puck was in the defensive zone.  Chimera was getting steam to turn up ice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

He's not getting the calls because he keeps dropping like he's been shot! Yeah he got hit but the spin-a-rama bit has to stop. The refs aren't biting.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]He's not getting the calls because he keeps dropping like he's been shot! Yeah he got hit but the spin-a-rama bit has to stop. The refs aren't biting.
    Posted by Cashman72[/QUOTE]

My guess also. Told the wife he won't get the benefit of the doubt.