The best Habs blog to troll?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

The best Habs blog to troll?

Looking to stick it to the Canadien fans.  I've never done it before.  What's the best site to go do this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: The best Habs blog to troll?

Why do it?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FerenceONpoint. Show FerenceONpoint's posts

Nothing nasty.  But its just so deserving right now.  All the smack they were talking before this game, about how the only way we can win is via goonery and "caveman stuff".  We just out-skated and out-executed them for 60 minutes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

don't stoop to that impossibly low level... go b's

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Yea show where the class lies. You going there isn't going to make them change. They're the french. Nothing will make them change. So why bother? Besides it was only one game.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: The best Habs blog to troll?:
    [QUOTE]Nothing nasty.  But its just so deserving right now.  All the smack they were talking before this game, about how the only way we can win is via goonery and "caveman stuff".  We just out-skated and out-executed them for 60 minutes.
    Posted by FerenceONpoint[/QUOTE]
    Exactly my point. B's showed who the better team was. It's best to leave it at that. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

TSN is a good place FOP but you'll get hoarded like a see of red ants invading a termite hill....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Just scan around.  I like chiming in at the Montreal Gazette. I actually sent a scorching email to that pansy writer, Phil Hickey telling him what a phony he is.

I have to laugh at the Montreal fans. They claim to know the game, but most of them really don't.  Total hypocrites.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I read two articles by Pat Hickey today on the Gazette - not once did he say (or his interviews say) that the Bruins played well and deserved the win.

He only chalked it up to lack of execution by the Habs, bad penalties, etc.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to The best Habs blog to troll?:
    [QUOTE]Looking to stick it to the Canadien fans.  I've never done it before.  What's the best site to go do this?

GO to RDS.ca ...click on hockey and than reply the system is going to ask you to open an account ..fill in with a nickname and you're all set

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]I read two articles by Pat Hickey today on the Gazette - not once did he say (or his interviews say) that the Bruins played well and deserved the win. He only chalked it up to lack of execution by the Habs, bad penalties, etc.
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]

What else is that toad going to say AFTER a 7-0 bitchslapping like that?

He was all mouth leading into the game.

They're turds. It's ok to admit it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The best Habs blog to troll? : Exactly my point. B's showed who the better team was. It's best to leave it at that. 
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    i agree with dom before know it u will find yourself calling 911 for the 2 handed chop by plekanec on horton plus like the guys were saying its 1 out of 82 but a good one i will give u that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to The best Habs blog to troll?:
    [QUOTE]Looking to stick it to the Canadien fans.  I've never done it before.  What's the best site to go do this?

If you want to post in french send me your text I will translate it and than you can copy paste and post it ...take care

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My question to the good citizens of Montreal who favor the habs;

"What does tear soaked poutine taste like?"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

Hockeyinsideout.com is definetly the best one

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]I read two articles by Pat Hickey today on the Gazette - not once did he say (or his interviews say) that the Bruins played well and deserved the win. He only chalked it up to lack of execution by the Habs, bad penalties, etc.
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]
    What a fat sack of crap that guy is.  Did you see the pregame show on NESN last night?  They actually had Hickey on with Kathryn and Mllbury before the game.  While Milbury did a good job of keeping it civil, his body language was very telling.  It was plain to see that he was in the presence of the enemy.  When Hickey was whining about Chara's hit being dirty, Mike looked at him like he wanted to cross check him in the throat. 

I was hoping that Milbury was going to call Hickey out for being a big part of the problem in Montreal by whipping the fans into a frenzy with his garbage.  It was easy to see that Milbury was showing great restraint.  If He had been forced to sit with Hickey for another five minutes, I think that the cordial discourse would have quickly broken down.

http://www.nesn.com/2011/03/mike-milbury-debates-zdeno-chara-hit-on-max-pacioretty-with-montreal-columnist-pat-hickey.html

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I ripped off a few fun posts, taking digs after all the foolishness we have had to endure here.

It was theraputic.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The best Habs blog to troll? : What a fat sack of crap that guy is.  Did you see the pregame show on NESN last night?  They actually had Hickey on with Kathryn and Mllbury before the game.  While Milbury did a good job of keeping it civil, his body language was very telling.  It was plain to see that he was in the presence of the enemy.  When Hickey was whining about Chara's hit being dirty, Mike looked at him like he wanted to cross check him in the throat.  I was hoping that Milbury was going to call Hickey out for being a big part of the problem in Montreal by whipping the fans into a frenzy with his garbage.  It was easy to see that Milbury was showing great restraint.  If He had been forced to sit with Hickey for another five minutes, I think that the cordial discourse would have quickly broken down. http://www.nesn.com/2011/03/mike-milbury-debates-zdeno-chara-hit-on-max-pacioretty-with-montreal-columnist-pat-hickey.html
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

thank u 211 that was a good link. just watched it and i see what u guys were talking about with milbury.