The bottom line

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The bottom line

Did they make the STH re-up already?

JJ looks at the bottom line.

If ticket sales are hurt, heads will roll.

I for one have publicly stated I'm not buying any more tickets until CJ, as of yet I've not seen a press release from the Bruins aknowledging as much.

The serious question is - is this going to affect the rest of you in a similar way?

Or do you think ticket sales will be hurt?

A third big let down like this just gotta hurt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cup2009. Show cup2009's posts

Re: The bottom line

In Response to The bottom line:
    [QUOTE]Did they make the STH re-up already? JJ looks at the bottom line. If ticket sales are hurt, heads will roll. I for one have publicly stated I'm not buying any more tickets until CJ, as of yet I've not seen a press release from the Bruins aknowledging as much. The serious question is - is this going to affect the rest of you in a similar way? Or do you think ticket sales will be hurt? A third big let down like this just gotta hurt.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

He SPENDS TO THE CAP.. WHAT DONT YOU GET.. THAT IS NOTTHE PROBLEM.... Honestly this is not 1991 anymore... He has people who cant run the team... and they over pay if anything. Maybe your point is if the fans dont buy tickets they will hire people who can get the job done. They are not Cheap... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

But when you hire a rookie inept GM who will work for bottom dollar to run your buisness with a flawed philosophy on how to win then it is ownerships fault. People who say ownership doesn't matter because there is now a cap are morons.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to Re: The bottom line:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The bottom line : He SPENDS TO THE CAP.. WHAT DONT YOU GET.. THAT IS NOTTHE PROBLEM.... Honestly this is not 1991 anymore... He has people who cant run the team... and they over pay if anything. Maybe your point is if the fans dont buy tickets they will hire people who can get the job done. They are not Cheap... 
    Posted by cup2009[/QUOTE]

Badhab is not talking about being cheap or spending to the cap. He is purely talking about putting fans in the seats. Dissapointing team = dissapoint attendance = dissapointing bottom line, its that simple.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: The bottom line:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The bottom line : He SPENDS TO THE CAP.. WHAT DONT YOU GET.. THAT IS NOTTHE PROBLEM.... Honestly this is not 1991 anymore... He has people who cant run the team... and they over pay if anything. Maybe your point is if the fans dont buy tickets they will hire people who can get the job done. They are not Cheap... 
    Posted by cup2009[/QUOTE]

Where did you get this "being cheap" business from?

The ONLY point/question I have is will this epic meltdown hurt ticket sales (ie the bottom line).