THE BRUINS HAVE THE NINTH PICK IN THE DRAFT.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

THE BRUINS HAVE THE NINTH PICK IN THE DRAFT.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=559500

The story is already in the Globe but here's the more detailed version.  Thank you once again, Phil, Brian and the Toronto Maple Leaf organization.  A special thanks should also go to Chiarelli. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: THE BRUINS HAVE THE NINTH PICK IN THE DRAFT.

In Response to THE BRUINS HAVE THE NINTH PICK IN THE DRAFT.:
    [QUOTE]http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=559500 The story is already in the Globe but here's the more detailed version.  Thank you once again, Phil, Brian and the Toronto Maple Leaf organization.  A special thanks should also go to Chiarelli. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]
    I echo your sentiments RHO.I won't even mind cheering for the Leafs a bit next year although I think they are going to feel the sting of this trade for many years to come.Here's hoping anyway.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: THE BRUINS HAVE THE NINTH PICK IN THE DRAFT.

In Response to Re: THE BRUINS HAVE THE NINTH PICK IN THE DRAFT.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to THE BRUINS HAVE THE NINTH PICK IN THE DRAFT. : I echo your sentiments RHO.I won't even mind cheering for the Leafs a bit next year although I think they are going to feel the sting of this trade for many years to come.Here's hoping anyway.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Absoluteyl, dez.  Up here much has been made of Burke's re-acquisition of first-rounders but it was their gamble on PK in the first place to barter the blocks weak clubs traditionally use to return to respectability, high draft picks. 

These potential blue-chip players will be joining an already strong and contending situation.  Kessel will surely score his 35 - 40 goals but I think he'll still be looking to see Bruin tail-lights way ahead of him.