The excuse already started for the Canucks fans...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FUhabs. Show FUhabs's posts

The excuse already started for the Canucks fans...

so many treads on TSN by "Can-not" fans already complain about the start time for this game. How 1pm Eastern time is like early breakfast for their team, and they're already playing with big disadvantage.....win or lose I can see where they'll  say after the game.......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Re: The excuse already started for the Canucks fans...

This from the Vancouver Sun :

Officiating – This shouldn’t be a key to any hockey game but with these two teams it always seems to be. Is this conspiracy against the Canucks that has been floating around the internet more about the lack of respect that the Canucks receive from the referees? Is this all about the Canucks that refuse to fight because it’s not their way that is at the root of that disrespect?

I sure hope not, but I don’t see the Detroit Red Wings receiving these types of non-calls from the referees

And the rest :

http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2012/01/05/five-keys-to-a-vancouver-canucks-win-over-the-boston-bruins/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

I love that early on in the article, he says that the Canucks are in first place in the NHL, and the Bruins are right behind them....forgot to mention that the B's had 5 games in hand (at the time it was written).

Vigneault wants to cry about it too....

"Obviously the NHL and their schedule-making didn't think it would be that big of a game putting it at 1 o'clock in the afternoon," Vigneault said Thursday.

Read more: http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/Canucks+coach+Alain+Vigneault+questions+early+start+time+Bruins+game/5953644/story.html#ixzz1igz7CPNp

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Went to the Legion last night (my corner pub) sitting with the regulars who are all Canucks fans. Every single one of them brought up the start time. Thing is, they've already been in Boston for two days. They should be more than acclimated. The Pub is opening up an hour early tomorrow, so folks can watch the start of the game (great, I'll be drunk by 1). Should be a hoot - me and the wife (who isn't even a bruins fan) and 25 Canucks fans (but it's a Legion so it's safe as houses.) Can't wait.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it's obvious the excuse making permeates the entire canuck nation. starting at the top(coach/gm), and filters right down to joe-shmo on the street. one big whiny family. nothing more pathetic than adults whining.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

While perceived as whining from B's fans, I think it's a legitimate question -- why the 1:00pm (10:00am Pacific Time) start?  Particularly as it's the first game of a road trip, where the team is flying across 3 time zones, it doesn't seem to make much sense.  I can't imagine that B's fans are particularly pleased with it either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

How silly.  Guess what? It's no picnic when the Bruins have to go out there and play at 10:00 pm eastern time either.  Shut up and play.  The Vancouver Philharmmonic is looking for their violins...

Am I complaining about having to crack a beer before noon tomorrow (Mtn. time here)??  No.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

the canucks and their coaches are mental midgets. they should spend more time trying to get better, and less time worrying about stuff that's beyond their control. you would have thought they learned their lesson last year, guess not. for this reason, i expect another bruins blow-out. notice how there is little to no talk coming from the bruins? hmmmmm

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

In Response to Re: The excuse already started for the Canucks fans...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: The excuse already started for the Canucks fans... : Not only that, their previous game was in Minnesota.  They already had some time to adjust to 2 of the 3 hours of difference. On a side note, stuff like this is (in part) what the realignment next year is trying to address.
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

While you're correct about the opponent, the game was in Vancouver.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The excuse already started for the Canucks fans... : While you're correct about the opponent, the game was in Vancouver.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]
    Just caught my mistake and deleted the post.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]While perceived as whining from B's fans, I think it's a legitimate question -- why the 1:00pm (10:00am Pacific Time) start?  Particularly as it's the first game of a road trip, where the team is flying across 3 time zones, it doesn't seem to make much sense.  I can't imagine that B's fans are particularly pleased with it either.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty psyched about it actually.  It means I don't get to miss any NFL playoff action.  ;-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

The Bruins have an excuse for their first game on the West coast now. 3 time zones and a 10:30 Eastern time start .

I'd be disappointed if any of them actually used this as an excuse for losing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Morning Hockey. Sounds great actually. It's not like it really hinders the players, it just rubs the fans the wrong way. It's not like they are playing in Edmomton the night before.

There is no way the NHL was going to waste the game's ratings by having it compete with the NFL playoffs.
    I really does sound like advance excuses to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

My good friend and hockey teammate from Vancouver (what was I thinking) gave me the same excuse this morning...oh its breakfast time for the Canucks. Don't they participate in a morning skate as a regular routine? Pansies!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

[QUOTE]This from the Vancouver Sun : Officiating – This shouldn’t be a key to any hockey game but with these two teams it always seems to be. Is this conspiracy against the Canucks that has been floating around the internet more about the lack of respect that the Canucks receive from the referees? Is this all about the Canucks that refuse to fight because it’s not their way that is at the root of that disrespect? I sure hope not, but I don’t see the Detroit Red Wings receiving these types of non-calls from the referees And the rest : http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2012/01/05/five-keys-to-a-vancouver-canucks-win-over-the-boston-bruins/
    Posted by Chowdahkid-[/QUOTE]

LOL! I'm sure any lack of respect the Nucks get from the refs is well earned.

Remember the Burrows/ Auger incident. Whine whine moan.. He called a penalty and we lost the game... Boo hoo hoo!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I prefer it to be a 7pm start but it is what it is. I could care less what nucks fans think or how some of my fellow bruins fans think we are getting snubed or disrespected by some media outles. Botton line no matter what happens tomorow the only thing that changes is the winning team gets 2 points in this seasons standings. It won;t change the history of who won the cup last season. I would love to see the bruins win this game and am looking forward to the game but I think its much more important for the canucks to win for their fragile confindence.  Still can't beleive Luongo isn't playing if they don't trust him in this game or he said he wanted out of it to his coach then they should be looking to trade him asap.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklinFlyers14. Show FranklinFlyers14's posts

I don't think the Bruins should have to play at 7:00 Local Time in Vancouver next time they play there because it will be bedtime then for them and that's an unfair advantage... the Bruins would be too tired to play at that time.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FranklinFlyers14. Show FranklinFlyers14's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think the Bruins should have to play at 7:00 Local Time in Vancouver next time they play there because it will be bedtime then for them and that's an unfair advantage... the Bruins would be too tired to play at that time.
    Posted by FranklinFlyers14[/QUOTE]

And since Sarcasm maybe lost with typing I should note, that is sarcasm.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Typical of that wussy team and its followers, is anyone really shocked by these comments.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Who really cares what the Nuck fans (49-North) and coaches think?

There will be an NHL game on a saturday afternoon  (all teams have to do this once in a while) between two of the better teams in the most professional hockey league on earth, played by professional players who should be able to get up for an afternoon game after 2 days off. Save the excuses for Flames fans!

Enough said. Drop the puck and let's go!!!