The Habs Suck

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The Habs Suck

Thats all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: The Habs Suck

LOL Really no need to say much more ... I guess

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFanInPenTerritory. Show BruinsFanInPenTerritory's posts

Such insightful analysis.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Their speed is giving our guys some trouble. Bruins need to play higher energy and maintain good stick and body positioning on defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

suck what you say?....anything and everything..... balls, richard, moose junk. you name it they suck it. what a great thread. one could go anywhere from here. by far the best thread you've ever started lucicmilan. now i'm ready for the new day...   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsIn4. Show BruinsIn4's posts

But how do they suck?  HARD.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The Habs Building should be renamed after Tim Thomas :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Didn't the Habs beat the Bruins in back to back games less than a month ago and then only lose to Boston by one goal last night?

If they suck, what does that say about the Bruins?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: The Habs Suck:
    [QUOTE]Didn't the Habs beat the Bruins in back to back games less than a month ago and then only lose to Boston by one goal last night? If they suck, what does that say about the Bruins?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

The habs suck NAS look at the standings

game set match

Owned you just like when I brought up Joey Kocur to you hahah

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

It's not about the record or who beat who, it's simply that they are the classless, ice-diving, cheapa$$ punk habs and therefore they suck. It's a simple concept, really.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

suck? on the last 15 games in regular season the Bruins only beat the habs 4 times...well.
    Half of the habs defense are injured but still Boston only score one goal...wow

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kordic. Show Kordic's posts

[QUOTE]It's not about the record or who beat who, it's simply that they are the classless, ice-diving, cheapa$$ punk habs and therefore they suck. It's a simple concept, really.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]

classy message for a non-feed troller, and BTW you can easily find half a dozen vids on youtube of Marchand and Chara executing some nice diving, ho.... i was about to forget ,great game by Pouliot

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]suck? on the last 15 games in regular season the Bruins only beat the habs 4 times...well. Half of the habs defense are injured but still Boston only score one goal...wow
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

who Hal Gill?  That kid Frederic St Denis is better.
    who Spacek ?  don't even go with Markov because he's been out for too long to even count.
    Not half the defense. 
    Bruins played not to loose and were shorthanded for total 8mins.  That usually has the other team getting all the  momentum. FYI 1pp for the Bruins only.
    Finally I disagree the Habs suck especially against the Bruins they seem to thrive.
    Get ready though Habs will lose to Canes tomorrow night and Philly Friday afternoon.  Why ?  because they were a little mouthy and arrogant when they beat the Canes 4-0 and Philly 5-1.  Ouch ! 
    Don't worry because I see the Habs beating the Pens Saturday night.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Habs Suck : classy message for a non-feed troller, and BTW you can easily find half a dozen vids on youtube of Marchand and Chara executing some nice diving, ho.... i was about to forget ,great game by Pouliot
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Nice how subhuman bit his own lip last night to get the extra 2. Puu$$yy
    And nice that you adopted a loser like kordic for your board name. Tells me all I need to know about you, troll boy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

[QUOTE]suck? on the last 15 games in regular season the Bruins only beat the habs 4 times...well. Half of the habs defense are injured but still Boston only score one goal...wow
    Posted by Kordic[/QUOTE]

Regular season? Meaningless. But the B's won when it counted, didn't they? Or should I have said the STANLEY CUP CHAMPION BRUINS?

Only needed one goal, eh troll? wow!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Habs Suck : The habs suck NAS look at the standings game set match Owned you just like when I brought up Joey Kocur to you hahah
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Well, the B's are three points ahead of the team that sucks. 

Tell me more.