The jerk off beside me got arrested

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The jerk off beside me got arrested

After the goal in overtime he tossed his beer in my face and said "take that B!tch". God bless the VPD. They were on him like white on rice. Then the Canucks fans on the other side of me asked me out for a beer (where I am now). Great fans and bad fans, all in the space of 30 seconds.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Re: The jerk off beside me got arrested

Where the hell were you watching game Red?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to The jerk off beside me got arrested:
    [QUOTE]After the goal in overtime he tossed his beer in my face and said "take that B!tch".
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

And what was said throughout the game that lead to this?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

You were at the game?  If so, glad that stupid yob got what he deserved.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

At Rogers Arena.
    And nothing, the guy was beside me and one row back. Never spoke to him after I took my seat, at which time he called me a loser and I replied "We'll see." The wife and I must have been the only pair within 30 seats in any direction in black and gold. He was cut to the gills when he did it. Have fun in the drunk tank. He cat called me a few times, but I ignored him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Sorry you had to deal with that Red.  Good to know that there were some good people around to try to make your night end well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

That moron deserves to be arrested, AND banned from Canucks games for life. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Great folks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: The jerk off beside me got arrested:
    [QUOTE]That moron deserves to be arrested, AND banned from Canucks games for life. 
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Don't know about life, but I have a good feeling he won't be welcomed anytime soon. Still, great folk, Jan and Ira, to my left. 20 year ST holders from Horseshoe Bay.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VanCitySir. Show VanCitySir's posts

[QUOTE]After the goal in overtime he tossed his beer in my face and said "take that B!tch". God bless the VPD. They were on him like white on rice. Then the Canucks fans on the other side of me asked me out for a beer (where I am now). Great fans and bad fans, all in the space of 30 seconds.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

And I bet they are buying too. I'm in Vanc..and love the excitement, but I know the other team has devoted fans...but like I.....are hopefully , classy in losing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]That moron deserves to be arrested, AND banned from Canucks games for life. 

......and learn how to handle his liquor.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I'm friends with a flyers fan who went to one of the games last year with another flyers fan. After the Bruins lost, a fan turned around and punched her friend in the face and broke his nose. There are bad fans everywhere.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Sorry to hear what happened red but its good to hear you were looked after.

BTW, yours was a very classy response to what happpened. I'm sure I'd be behind bars now if the same thing happened to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

He's the Maxim Lapierre of fans.  He only did that cause he was surrounded by people who would protect him if you rolled up your sleeves. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

Hats off to Canadien fans who bought you or offered a beer. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

[QUOTE]After the goal in overtime he tossed his beer in my face and said "take that B!tch". God bless the VPD. They were on him like white on rice. Then the Canucks fans on the other side of me asked me out for a beer (where I am now). Great fans and bad fans, all in the space of 30 seconds.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

First off, thanks for DEFENDING BOSTON in enemy territory brother. Don't worry, tonight its PAYBACK time, if any mouthy Canadians start talking smack, the GAAAHDEN faithful will lay the SMACK DOWN, which could include flying beers and nachos.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Best headline ever...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Best headline ever...
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]
    I was just glad to hear that wasn't what he was arrested for.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I have gained more respect for you as the games have gone in, at first I thought you were just trying to do a Laperiere impression.  I will feel the same way you feel if Boston fans treat Vancouver fans with disrespect at the garden.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to The jerk off beside me got arrested : And what was said throughout the game that lead to this?
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

What has Red ever posted in this forum ever posted that would lead you to ask a question like this?  Red doesn't seem to be an antagonist, you know?  Certainly there are two sides to every story, but this question to me implies that you believe there must be two at fault in this altercation, and I just don't see it.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Damn I am beginning to like you as a poster!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

First, the piehole must have had money, to be able to waste a $10 beer like that.
    Second. That just proves what an idiot he is for wasting beer ! Really !

Third. He needs an assualt charge laid on him, seeing how there isn't a "stupid charge" in the books.

Glad you caught the games Red.

PS: It will be fun watching you post in a few years, when the Jets meet the Bruins in the Cup final !!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The jerk off beside me got arrested : I was just glad to hear that wasn't what he was arrested for.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Beat me(lol) to it.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icomeinpeace. Show Icomeinpeace's posts

Glad the guy got arrested and the other folks took you out for a beer we are pretty cool here by we got our d-bags too.