The natives ARE restless...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

The natives ARE restless...

I've never seen it this bad and that's because this team actually has talent.  The problem?  No minds, no hearts.  A bunch of nouveau millionaires who apparently have forgotten what it took for them to get to the NHL. 

It would be nice to see Lucic get as mad at the opposition as he does at the refs.  It would also be an improvement for Wheeler to shut the hell up and play.  WHY is this guy always the post-game spokeman for the team, especially when he doesn't walk his own talk?

Something's amiss on the Bruins.  It's Claude, they've tuned him out.  Clearly.  Time to go back to roofing.  The problem?  Julien's 3-year contract extension that began in October.  Will Chiarelli eat it on the heels of paying off Dave Lewis' deal?  

As Vince Lombardi so famously said, "What the hell's goin' on out there?" 

Yes, we'd like to know.  Time to step up to the plate President Neely.  We're losing interest.  Rapidly.  Speaking only for myself, I am furious and disgusted.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Re: The natives ARE restless...

Couldn't have said it better !  Talk is cheap ..action speaks volumes.. it's time ..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

reproduced without permission from original poster (jwensink)

Bruce Boudreau.  locker room dissertation, his psychlogical analysis of the previous period.  He noticed that the body language was negative points out a positive attitude is necessary.  He is as eloquent a speaker as you can find, but look at the players while he's speaking.  I think they have him tuned out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jBXpj8j34s

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Good post BC.  "Furious and disgusted" are the perfect words to describe my feelings as well during the first period of the Montreal game.  Like many on here, I have been a fan for 40+ years, and to see such passionless play by this group of PROFESSIONAL hockey players was truly embarrassing.  Where is the pride that was always such a big part of pulling on the spoked B sweater? 

I'll give CJ his share of the blame, but the players need to find the motivation within themselves as well.  How could they possibly not be up for this game right out of the gate?  There is an on-ice leadership problem here...will firing the coach fix this? Maybe, maybe not. Is Chara just a another version of Joe Thorton, loaded with talent but not leadership skills?  I sure hope not.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

Agree with this post and the others.  Been following the Bruins since the 60s and I bleed black and gold as much as any diehard B fan....But I am getting frustrated as well because for the first time in years (maybe decades) we have a team that has the potential to go all the way, if handled properly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Need to stop starting game with forth line,so called energy line ,start game with first line i want goals not energy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Great post, dead on, buh bye claude.

I can't wait to watch a team playing with the want/need to win (like they did in Clodes playoff run vs Montreal 3 yrs ago).  Even more than that, I can't wait to watch a team with more of an up tempo game who actually cares about scoring goals again.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

BC, Good to see you back not disagreeing but if I can get through that 10 game losing streak last year I can get through this lull. Now I do believe that certain players on this team need to be jettisoned for this team to grow properly as I also believe Jacobs will not buy Julien's contract out as I believe it has two or three years left. Claude does not have all the right pieces yet.