The Outliers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

The Outliers

I just finished an interesting book called Outliers, The Story of Success. The 1st chapter had a pretty interesting take Canadian major junior hockey. Decent book overall, I just thought people on here from the great north who follow major junior closely might find that 1st chapter pretty interesting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: The Outliers

In response to stan17's comment:

I just finished an interesting book called Outliers, The Story of Success. The 1st chapter had a pretty interesting take Canadian major junior hockey. Decent book overall, I just thought people on here from the great north who follow major junior closely might find that 1st chapter pretty interesting.

Stan i will check it out.  Always like a good read.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I quit reading after about the first chapter.  Actually, I don't see much point in reading past the first chapter, it pretty much sums everything up.  The same is true for his other books and the books of that genre.  They would make excellent magazine articles, but a book dedicated to the subject just belabors the point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Shupe's a 'SPEED' reader, he can give us a quick run down.