The refs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

The refs

Have been unbelievably horrible.  I honestly cant believe how bad theyve been.  Its a complete disgrace.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxfanwest. Show soxfanwest's posts

Re: The refs

Can you believe Thornton got a game misconduct for that ? What a bunce of B.S.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

Must be the crew from the Montreal series!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

I cant believe how despicable these clowns are.  They shouldnt be allowed to ref ANYWHERE every again. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Completely attrocious officiating.  8 pp's for Vancouver and the only goal they score is because of a blatant slash by the goal scorer to free up for the shot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I agree although it didn't matter the Bruins got jobbed by the refs.  The tripping penalty on Ference when he supposedly tripped Burrows was a joke. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: The refs:
    [QUOTE]Can you believe Thornton got a game misconduct for that ? What a bunce of B.S.
    Posted by soxfanwest[/QUOTE]

Yep, Montreal refs.  They knew Thornton was going to beat the hell out of one of the Canucks and so they made up their minds to protect them.  On the next faceoff line up Thornton against Brrows and as soon as the puck it drop let's have at it. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Terrible refs
    Ference got a penalty for just standing there, the Van player ran into him
    Lucic penalty?  the van player closes his hand on the puck, he should have got
    the penalty, they were aweful
    but because the game was a blowout their bad calls were not a factor, Still??

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

while it seems all of canada is willing the canucks to win, i bet those canadian officials also have a winner they would like to see. they are only human right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

"all of canada"

do you know how many Bruins fans live in Atlantic Canada?  Do you know how many of those are regulars on here.  Yes the vast majority of Canada wants the Nuks to win.  But there are a lot of Bruins fans in Canada. 
    Maybe I miss read your post.  If so I apologize.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Of course the refs are going to punish the "Big Bad Bruins", but it is also time to start penalizing the "swedish league" cheap shots by many of the canucks. Looking forward to Wednesday, and the potential donnybrook now that Nathan is out for the season. A repeat performance will be Ok, but Boychuck needs more reminders to play smart, and Thornton needs to play smooth not helter skelter hit the wall. A fewq dedicated crunches on LaPierre and burrowes will do nicely. The SAedins will whine to the refs, but they will know they are in a hockey game. Slyder needs to play better, as he can be a force when he wants it bad enough.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

shupe...sorry for lumping you and other north of the border b's fans in with the lot. minus the bruins fans in canada- i think my point remains the same. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to The refs:
    [QUOTE]Have been unbelievably horrible.  I honestly cant believe how bad theyve been.  Its a complete disgrace.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

Yes they did everthing they could to get Vancouver back into game,it's like playing Montreal,thank god we have Cambell's dad helping us.Ha ha

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]while it seems all of canada is willing the canucks to win, i bet those canadian officials also have a winner they would like to see. they are only human right?
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Definitely not all of Canada. I know a lot of hockey fans here that, due to the cockiness of the Canucks fans, the bias of the media, and the cheapness of the Canucks, that want the Canucks to get blown away by the Bruins. My one brother is a diehard Habs fan (yes, I know, it makes family get togethers that much more entertaining). He has NEVER cheered for the Bruins, but he is cheering for them to beat the Canucks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

I'm tired of seeing opponents get 1-3 free punches in without a call.  What guarantees a penalty seems to be retaliation particularly if you're a 6'-9" Slovak.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The refs : Definitely not all of Canada. I know a lot of hockey fans here that, due to the cockiness of the Canucks fans, the bias of the media, and the cheapness of the Canucks, that want the Canucks to get blown away by the Bruins. My one brother is a diehard Habs fan (yes, I know, it makes family get togethers that much more entertaining). He has NEVER cheered for the Bruins, but he is cheering for them to beat the Canucks.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

That's probably the greatest condemnation of the Canucks I've seen yet.  Bad enough to get a Canadiens fan to root for the Bruins?

Before this series started, I decided I would enjoy it and consider it a win-win.  Either Boston wins, or at least a Canadian team wins for the first time in forever.  The Canucks have pretty thoroughly changed my mind on that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

This was the same crew that worked game 1 where all the penalties were called in the first 2 periods. It's obvious they don't have a clue. Vancouver 8 powerplays to the Bruins 4. That's a joke!