The same old bruins....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

The same old bruins....

For the longest time....good to very good defensively....and POOR offense....and its never addressed..... Ever wonder why???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: The same old bruins....

Formula worked last year. i suspect with mostly the same guys, it will get going again....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfansince88. Show Bruinfansince88's posts

In Response to The same old bruins....:
    [QUOTE]For the longest time....good to very good defensively....and POOR offense....and its never addressed..... Ever wonder why???
    Posted by fishers5[/QUOTE]

Don't let the fact that our boys just won the Stanley Cup get in the way of your self-righteousness...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Relax Frances they just won the Stanley Cup

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

Last year they were first overall in 5 on 5 goals, and fifth overall in goals/game (dipped down due to lack of production on PP) - where are you coming up with this "poor offense"?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

In Response to Re: The same old bruins....:
    [QUOTE]Last year they were first overall in 5 on 5 goals, and fifth overall in goals/game (dipped down due to lack of production on PP) - where are you coming up with this "poor offense"?
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]

The "poor offense" myth is a product of not having a true sniper. That threat to score 40-50 goals/season.
    The myth is also a product of people's inability to grasp that it's a team sport where individual stats mean very little. The object is to outscore your opponent and to do that you need offense, defense and goaltending involved to be the last man standing.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Same old Bruins??? Were you in a coma last year? I'm 36 and watching the defending Stanley Cup Champs!! This is new to me!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77ray77. Show 77ray77's posts

In Response to The same old bruins....:
    [QUOTE]For the longest time....good to very good defensively....and POOR offense....and its never addressed..... Ever wonder why???
    Posted by fishers5[/QUOTE]
    yes i hope so !!! i d love to see another cup victory this year!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i probably would've agreed with your cynicism a year ago but after what happened a few months ago i'm planning on giving this management group a pass for the forseeable future....  or at least for this year anyway....

GO B'S!!!!