The thing that upsets me the most

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PheltSaucier. Show PheltSaucier's posts

The thing that upsets me the most

I've watched most of the games this season and I can not get over just how bad this team is in the 4-5 feet on either side of each blue line. They continue to cough the puck up in, what I consider to be, one of the most important areas in the rink. Watching professional hockey players try to make a cross-ice pass 4 feet from the blue line in their own end is really beginning to make me turn on CJ.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: The thing that upsets me the most

In Response to The thing that upsets me the most:
    [QUOTE]I've watched most of the games this season and I can not get over just how bad this team is in the 4-5 feet on either side of each blue line. They continue to cough the puck up in, what I consider to be, one of the most important areas in the rink. Watching professional hockey players try to make a cross-ice pass 4 feet from the blue line in their own end is really beginning to make me turn on CJ.
    Posted by PheltSaucier[/QUOTE]

It sure is disappointing! If they had a better handle on those 4-5 feet, they might have been better than 15 other teams in the conference, instead of just 13.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's not a game of feet it's a game of inches geez get it right...No wait that's football...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 40YrsNoCup. Show 40YrsNoCup's posts

At least the PP is getting better!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I don't think it's the 4-5 feet  but 2 min pp they squader time after time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Yeah they have been so careless with the puck lately.  Let's hope it is just because they feel like they cannot move in the standings and do not want to get injured before the playoffs but those are some bad habits!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PheltSaucier. Show PheltSaucier's posts

In Response to Re: The thing that upsets me the most:
    [QUOTE]In Response to The thing that upsets me the most : It sure is disappointing! If they had a better handle on those 4-5 feet, they might have been better than 15 other teams in the conference, instead of just 13.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

You're right, because every time the B's are a top-seeded team, they win the Stanley Cup.
    Right? NAS?