The Ultimate Troll

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

The Ultimate Troll

I'm keeping RMiller on ignore and promise not to get goaded into his childish arguments.The rest of us have to do likewise if there is any hope to rid ourselves of his constant trolling.So what do you say we all just write him off with the ignore as we know he's not a man of his word and won't leave on his own as promised.The only solution is to let him keep talking to himself with no response.Let's all do this!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: The Ultimate Troll

I've been trying to do this, but other posters keep responding to him and quoting him, so I'm still exposed to his drivel even though I have him on ignore. please, stop quoting him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: The Ultimate Troll:
    [QUOTE]I've been trying to do this, but other posters keep responding to him and quoting him, so I'm still exposed to his drivel even though I have him on ignore. please, stop quoting him.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    that's 2 of us so we're making progress.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

In Response to The Ultimate Troll:
    [QUOTE]I'm keeping RMiller on ignore and promise not to get goaded into his childish arguments.The rest of us have to do likewise if there is any hope to rid ourselves of his constant trolling.So what do you say we all just write him off with the ignore as we know he's not a man of his word and won't leave on his own as promised.The only solution is to let him keep talking to himself with no response.Let's all do this!
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

I've had him on ignore for quite some time, though there are times -- when I see his posts stacking up like cord wood, and realize that he's talking to himself --  that I wonder how well it works. 

At any rate, trolls should always be ignored as a matter of principle. And kitten saving.

http://barenaked.dnsalias.net:8080/images/god-kills-kitten-troll.jpg

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Who cares what he says ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuckNakie. Show BuckNakie's posts

How about a bet with the loser never posting again on this board RMiller87

I will take the Bruins and 3 goals, since you are so sure that they are going to lose 5-1 this should be a no brainer for you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Yep, him and his alter-egos and trolling buddies are all on ignore. 

It still surprises me that it took some people so long to recognize the fact that he has been a troll since he first showed up claiming to be a Bruins fan.  Even then, all he did was try to remove real fan's confidence in the team. 

What does a person's life have to be like to make that his mission?  I can't imagine spending so much time and effort spreading nothing but negativity.  What is the payoff?  Talk about having issues.  That guy must have more issues than Reader's Digest.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Im not sure why its taking others so long to jump on board.  I put him on ignore weeks ago and got a few others to do the same.  Seriously, hit the ignore key and forget him.  He really is a sad, pathetic person and I honestly feel sorry for him.  If he isnt 12-16 years old, he has some real issues and needs honest help.  I hope he finds what he's looking for.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

[QUOTE]Im not sure why its taking others so long to jump on board.  I put him on ignore weeks ago and got a few others to do the same.  Seriously, hit the ignore key and forget him.  He really is a sad, pathetic person and I honestly feel sorry for him.  If he isnt 12-16 years old, he has some real issues and needs honest help.  I hope he finds what he's looking for.
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]

If a dimwit posts and no one pays any attention to him, is he still dumb as a rock ?Laughing

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Ultimate Troll : If a dimwit posts and no one pays any attention to him, is he still dumb as a rock ?
    Posted by ksp1957[/QUOTE]

Yes Trolls will be Trolls and the Holier than Thou posters will always be "superior"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

[QUOTE]How about a bet with the loser never posting again on this board RMiller87 I will take the Bruins and 3 goals, since you are so sure that they are going to lose 5-1 this should be a no brainer for you.
    Posted by BuckNakie[/QUOTE]

He already lost a similar bet, said he was leaving, and didnt. Dont bother, the lady has no honor.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Did somebody say something?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

[QUOTE]Did somebody say something?
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

Nope. I'm just kinda wondering which nickname I like for the Canadiens better. Scabs or Toilet Seats. I think their logo kind of looks like a toilet seat.

http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/m/mzX_MSlJAMDrzI_eURf17Ig/140.jpg

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

get a hold.  ultimate troll is jtakeinass soccer.  rmiller doesn't even rate.  just like his habs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: The Ultimate Troll : Nope. I'm just kinda wondering which nickname I like for the Canadiens better. Scabs or Toilet Seats. I think their logo kind of looks like a toilet seat. http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/m/mzX_MSlJAMDrzI_eURf17Ig/140.jpg
    Posted by ksp1957[/QUOTE]
    Toilet seats is appropriate since they'll be heading down the sh!tter by mid-season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Anyone know who Jaroslav Halak plays for now?? 

Damn, he looked dominant last year in the playoffs...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone know who Jaroslav Halak plays for now??  Damn, he looked dominant last year in the playoffs...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Jaroslavs who??? Not ringing a bell.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

That's it...come take your bait trollie trollie...Haha!

Scott Gomez.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

[QUOTE]That's it...come take your bait trollie trollie...Haha! Scott Gomez.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

And what list of laughable Canadiens would be complete without the incomparable Hal Gill.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LB34. Show LB34's posts

Bruins win 4-3 d bag!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

I will put him on ignore for the team. It's pretty sad anyways that he has no friends on his own teams boards so he has to come on ours and try to make himself out to be a villan when he is probably some serial killer who lives in his mom's garage. Bye bye Miller

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I will put him on ignore for the team. It's pretty sad anyways that he has no friends on his own teams boards so he has to come on ours and try to make himself out to be a villan when he is probably some serial killer who lives in his mom's garage. Bye bye Miller
    Posted by Reilly24[/QUOTE]
    attaboy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]get a hold.  ultimate troll is jtakeinass soccer.  rmiller doesn't even rate.  just like his habs.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

They're both annoying.  But I say Miller is worse because he or she is on here ALL THE TIME!!  Soccer boy's only on here from time to time.  In any case, they've both been on ignore for several weeks at least.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I've had RMiller on Ignore for a while, but like I said in another post, I still like to toy with him a little bit by posting little quips about those toilet seat Habs and then watching him come frothing at the mouth to respond,  It's kind of fun to get the kid all worked up. I know it's like picking on the disabled kid but I can't help it and I don't even see his responses since he's on ignore.

I suppose I could ignore him outright...

But...

Brian Gionta...captain material?  He's having his worst season as a pro up there!  That only happens on a second rate team...

Come get your bait dummy...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Fletch is just a Hab hatin' troll so I have put him on ignore like that odious Mizkor... But to the brave guy that actually guessed 4-3 for the Bruins.... Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha ! You think that the Pens are playing Marc Andre Fleury in this game or what ? Your team cannot score 4 goals on Brent Johnson. 
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

Wow, the Big Baby actually put me on ignore -- I love it.  I'm honored that I could beat you at your own game.  Back to hockey talk for me.

P.S. Scott Gomez.