Think Krejci knows who Wally Pipp is?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Think Krejci knows who Wally Pipp is?

In Response to Re: Think Krejci knows who Wally Pipp is?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Think Krejci knows who Wally Pipp is? : Fair enough.  I'm not saying Krejci is a text book example of an elite player, but he's been great for this system, and has a much better playoff resume than some of the regular season elite (aka prolific point producers). So yes, I would be in favor of keeping Seguin, Krejci and Bergeron.  The three combined will still probably cost less than the Crosby-Malkin combo, not to mention if they keep Staal too. There isn't a player on the team that I would consider un-tradable under any circumstances, but I don't think you can expect to get equal value for a guy like Krejci.  Team's don't want to give up players who are great fits.  If they are available it's usually because their team has soured on them or they are due for a raise for more than they are willing to pay.  So most likely the best deal would be for unproven prospects, and that's not something I think the defending Cup winner should do.
    Posted by BSXIII[/QUOTE]

Fair.

I still think they are a little deficient on the W in the top-6, need some more finish.  Also, wouldn't mind seeing another impact d-man.  Keeping Seguin, Krejci and Bergeron in whatever combo/order is not a bad thing.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Think Krejci knows who Wally Pipp is?

I'd put Krejci in the second tier of NHL centers. He is NOT an elite player by any means. Very good perhaps even clutch, but not elite.