This gutless bunch has never seen a lead they couldnt blow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

This gutless bunch has never seen a lead they couldnt blow

Could ya cut the hearts out of the fans any more guys?

Really, get fitted for some black and gold dresses.

I cant believe I subjected myself to that gutless ballet dancing, again. On a night when emotions couldnt be higher. Gutless. Heartless.

I am so done watching this team.

Enjoy your golf games after game 4 of the "playoffs."

Puzzys.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Re: This gutless bunch has never seen a lead they couldnt blow

Total idiot

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I cant believe I subjected myself to that gutless ballet dancing, again. On a night when emotions couldnt be higher. Gutless. Heartless.

Puzzys.

Frustrating, but you are over- reacting!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiazac. Show tiazac's posts

Puzzys.

Frustrating, but you are over-reacting !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

wow, relax.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Added to the ignore list!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

This team does not seem to display any heart in their game.Lucic dropped to the fourth line and forgets to do anything, no hits no emotion nothing.I cannot see this team even beating the Leafs right now.Seems to me there are chemisty issues starting to feel alot like the 2010 season.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

good. if you're done with the team, leave, and don't come back. you are unwanted 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

good. if you're done with the team, leave, and don't come back. you are unwanted 

Why don't you start another pathetic "fake Peter Chiarelli" thread instead of telling people who happen to disagree with you to leave this forum?
    Who are you to tell someone he/she was unwanted?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

He may be over reacting yes but this team has been a failure and will give its fans heart failure.  The only reason they are in contention is because of goaltending and a decent first month.  Jagr gets knocked around all game and no one defends him, Krejci gets knocked around and no one cares.  Lucic not even a hit?  Thornton?  Whats he doing on the ice?  Juliene playing Campbell on the first line?  Are you kidding me?

If you want to see a team with heart watch washington or youtube the 2011 playoffs.  Brutal.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Lighten up, Francis.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

There's an awful lot more people on my side tonight than I thought.

Burger King, really? Penalties? Really? Referees?

Dresses. Get them all dresses. Can you imagine the drooling all the teams in the East are having hoping for an easy 1st round bye playing this bunch of ballet dancers?

Remember the "favored" B's when they choked against Washington? That team will look like 70's Canadiens compared to this bunch of Marys. The lower seed against the B's has to be the favorite in Vegas in 4 games... no matter who the lucky team is.

Nice emotional crushing of the city tonight, losers.

Nice.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

Why don't you start another pathetic "fake Peter Chiarelli" thread instead of telling people who happen to disagree with you to leave this forum?

Everytime anything doesn't go perfectly, SoxfaninIL squeals like a stuck pig.  Never adds anything to the conversation, ever.

If he left, it would be great.  Bostonfan has plenty of support on this notion.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

He may be over reacting yes but this team has been a failure and will give its fans heart failure.

So which teams are a success? I see a first place team that has the luxury of resting players because they played hard from the start. Injuries and roster changes have guys a little off their games (no way does management want these guys risking injury and fatigue now for a meaningless game.)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Wait. I just lied on another thread. THIS is officially the worst thread of the season. My apologies.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macacanadiannut. Show Macacanadiannut's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Thanks!. Its like little kids in the playground, if they dont like you or what you say you are a troll and they cut you down or delete you. The old chat room 10 years ago was way better.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

There's an awful lot more people on my side tonight than I thought.

Burger King, really? Penalties? Really? Referees?

Dresses. Get them all dresses. Can you imagine the drooling all the teams in the East are having hoping for an easy 1st round bye playing this bunch of ballet dancers?

Remember the "favored" B's when they choked against Washington? That team will look like 70's Canadiens compared to this bunch of Marys. The lower seed against the B's has to be the favorite in Vegas in 4 games... no matter who the lucky team is.

Nice emotional crushing of the city tonight, losers.

Nice.

this is the last i will ever respond to you. first i will say  that king is right. officiating was horrendous tonight, and seemed to be one sided. Anyway, that's not the point. I urge others to join me. This poster comes on here ONLY after losses, and tries to get a reaction out of people. He's just a loser so he's done it over 2,000 times. Give him the coloncampbell treatment. Just pretend he doesn't post.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.