This gutless bunch has never seen a lead they couldnt blow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: This gutless bunch has never seen a lead they couldnt blow

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

What?  I come only after losses? What? False. Absolutely false.  Just because I have a life at night and on weekends, doesn't mean I am not a fan or less than you or the fanboy club here.

Some of you are such dorks.  Unbelievable.

Summary of this topic:

1. SoxFanInIL with slight meltdown being annoyed seeing a bad pattern for a while now.

2. Bad officiating on display last night.

3. Everyone calm down and wait for Bergeron and Marchand to assimilate themselves back into the lineup before final judgement or expectation of what they can do in the postseason.

4. I might think Kuhodobin is the better bet in the playoffs over Rask.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

King, the "only comes on here after losses" comment was aimed at SoxFaninIl, not you.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

There's an awful lot more people on my side tonight than I thought.

Burger King, really? Penalties? Really? Referees?

Dresses. Get them all dresses. Can you imagine the drooling all the teams in the East are having hoping for an easy 1st round bye playing this bunch of ballet dancers?

Remember the "favored" B's when they choked against Washington? That team will look like 70's Canadiens compared to this bunch of Marys. The lower seed against the B's has to be the favorite in Vegas in 4 games... no matter who the lucky team is.

Nice emotional crushing of the city tonight, losers.

Nice.

this is the last i will ever respond to you. first i will say  that king is right. officiating was horrendous tonight, and seemed to be one sided. Anyway, that's not the point. I urge others to join me. This poster comes on here ONLY after losses, and tries to get a reaction out of people. He's just a loser so he's done it over 2,000 times. Give him the coloncampbell treatment. Just pretend he doesn't post.

What?  I come only after losses? What? False. Absolutely false.  Just because I have a life at night and on weekends, doesn't mean I am not a fan or less than you or the fanboy club here.

Some of you are such dorks.  Unbelievable.

Summary of this topic:

1. SoxFanInIL with slight meltdown being annoyed seeing a bad pattern for a while now.

2. Bad officiating on display last night.

3. Everyone calm down and wait for Bergeron and Marchand to assimilate themselves back into the lineup before final judgement or expectation of what they can do in the postseason.

4. I might think Kuhodobin is the better bet in the playoffs over Rask.

dude. relax. i wasn't even talking to you. i mentioned you, and pointed out that you were correct. i was talking about soxfaninIL. I won't lie and say I enjoy your posts, I don't, but you aren't here just to anger people so I'll continue reading, or at the very least skimming them. I have no problem with you.

oh, and the khudobin over rask thing is absurdly dumb.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zebep57. Show zebep57's posts

mmmmm steak and cheese sub  delicious

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

It doesnt seem statistically possible to blow this many leads, does it?

And after watching my wife's Wings (a real hockey team), she wondered why I didnt want to turn on the Bs with a 2 goal lead in the third.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

And after watching my wife's Wings (a real hockey team), she wondered why I didnt want to turn on the Bs with a 2 goal lead in the third.

I can't help but think it's just getting unlucky. I don't think the Bruins are just giving up in the 3rd period with a lead.  I dunno, there was much to be happy about in this game today. I could care less that we blew a lead:

Lucic showed that he CLEARLY has been taking a page out of the Michael Ryder play book and learning that you can coast through the regular season. o.k., power too you looch. Bring that game in the post-season and I'll say the exact same thing I said about Ryder: Love that he brings it when it counts.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Why do you watch at all, it sounds like every gm is about ready to put you on the ledge.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

I think you should do the switch over to Detroit. See ya!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

While I share SoxFanIL's frustration with the Bs this year he shouldn't be so ranty all the time. The Bruins problems seem far more complicated that just being gutless and it'll be interesting to read how paid hockey analysts judge the Bruins performance when the 2012-2013 season is over. Don't see SoxFanIL as a troll either unless folks define the term as 'anyone who doesn't share mine or the party's line '.

FWIW and despite the Washington loss, the Bs are improving. Its just frustrating that they're still not where they should be yet.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

I agree Hanrahan.  I, too, get bombastic when they just start playing consistently lousy.  People can think what they want, but I'm as passionate as anyone else about this team.  

They have looked better for 2 or so games, but how much firther they need to go is the troublesome part.  The Caps had zilch to play for, so if that was a 50 percent effort from WASH, then that's a scary thought.

It is what it is.  Only THEY in that locker room know what their ceiling is; none of us on these boards do, evem the so called "expert analysts."

Beat Ottawa and at least make it a bit easier in Round 1.  

To make sure it's clear ipot, I would never question whether you're a passionate Bruins fan. I merely put you in the awards race because I figured you'd be a good sport about it considering the "sorry for whining" thread you created. You also don't spam the board with multiple threads within 10 minutes of every loss so I apologize for fitting you in with those other 2 jag offs. Can someone tell me honestly how/why Soxfan's M.O. is any different than Null's?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I thought the B's actually played a pretty good game last night  vs the Caps.  As much as they have blown leads lately and looked vulnerable at times, they still controll their own destiny for the 2nd seed going into the last game of the season. It's not all that bad !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Could ya cut the hearts out of the fans any more guys?

Really, get fitted for some black and gold dresses.

I cant believe I subjected myself to that gutless ballet dancing, again. On a night when emotions couldnt be higher. Gutless. Heartless.

I am so done watching this team.

Enjoy your golf games after game 4 of the "playoffs."

Puzzys.

You're awesome, Soxfan.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Soxfan is a..... rhymes with bunt...... and starts with C

BRUINS BABY!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Very prophetic, SoxfanInIL.

The Boys will be in your neck of the woods soon.

To Sid & The Pens: Flowers that bloom early, die early.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

This thread continues to hang over his head.  Unfortunate but it was self-inflicted. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

It doesn't seem statistically possible to be proven wrong this many times, does it?

Seeing that your wife isn't watching the Wings (a real golfing team), I wonder if she's like to go to the movies with me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

This thread continues to hang over his head.  Unfortunate but it was self-inflicted. 

He is an idiot.  Heartless?  Campy killing a penalty with a broken leg.  Jacoby hurt groin gone a month.  

I can watch that campy play a million times.  Gives me goosebumps.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Man, old SoxFan is taking a beating tonight.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I had forgotten that Marchand and Bergie were injured very late in the season.  At least there was one good reason to read this thread.  Cool

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

He is an idiot.  Heartless?  Campy killing a penalty with a broken leg.  Jacoby hurt groin gone a month.  

I can watch that campy play a million times.  Gives me goosebumps.  

He assigned the gutless tag to the wrong team.  Try the Leafs or the heavily favoured Pittsburgh Penguins.  Gutless teams don't make comebacks like the Bruins did in that Game 7.  Nor do they proceed on to tidily dispatch another couple of teams in the NYR and Pens whom some so-called experts seem to give them little chance against.  Especially the mighty Penguins.  Where are they now?  Gutless is blowing the Game 7 lead.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Could ya cut the hearts out of the fans any more guys?

Really, get fitted for some black and gold dresses.

I cant believe I subjected myself to that gutless ballet dancing, again. On a night when emotions couldnt be higher. Gutless. Heartless.

I am so done watching this team.

Enjoy your golf games after game 4 of the "playoffs."

Puzzys.