This Guy doesn't like the Sturm Trade

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosoxfan5990. Show bosoxfan5990's posts

This Guy doesn't like the Sturm Trade

I don't know if you guys will read this differently, but it sounds like this guy doesn't like the Marco Sturm trade. Personally, I think it's a good move for the Bruins. What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: This Guy doesn't like the Sturm Trade

In Response to This Guy doesn't like the Sturm Trade:
    [QUOTE]I don't know if you guys will read this differently, but it sounds like this guy doesn't like the Marco Sturm trade . Personally, I think it's a good move for the Bruins. What do you guys think?
    Posted by bosoxfan5990[/QUOTE]
    Seems he feels as I do.good job by PC but I will miss what Sturm brought when he was healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

I liked Sturm with his energy and passion  also but his health and age were not worth the contract anymore.  B's got lucky to dump the contract and it's best for the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: This Guy doesn't like the Sturm Trade:
    [QUOTE]I liked Sturm with his energy and passion  also but his health and age were not worth the contract anymore.  B's got lucky to dump the contract and it's best for the team.
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]
    If you aren't going to miss a player then he was worthless anyway.I agree the deal had to be made.I hope Sturm plays well for LA(as long as it's not against Boston).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Not so fast!! LOL

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I just hope that this trade gets done. Like others have said, I liked his speed and he could put the puck in the net, but that being said, if he is in fact traded, then we can move on here and put the cap issue to rest finally and play some hockey with what we have. Go B's Go !!!