Re: This is the low point of the season: Watch what you say!
posted at 12/21/2010 11:29 PM EST
This is what I posted before rookie camp...not looking so good for Bergy, Krejci, Chara and Seguin (Bergy, Chara and Krejci on pace for about 75% of what I predicted and Seguin on pace for 65%):
You can burn me alive in April/June, but feel free to help kill the time until rookie camp.
1) 47 wins About right (on pace for 44 wins)
2) Krejci at 85 points Too high (on pace for 66 points)
3) Seguin gets 45 points Too high (on pace for 29 points)
4) 65 points for Bergeron Too high (on pace for 48 points)
5) Savard at 70 points Before we knew he still had PCS and was going to be out until December (on pace for 20 points)
6) Lucic at 23 goals Too low (on pace for 41 goals)
7) 45 points for Chara Too high (on pace for 33 points)
8) 32 wins for Rask 1/2 Credit (our #1 is on pace for 38 wins)
9) At least 3 rookies play 25+ games Right on (Seguin, Marchand, McQuaid, and possibly Caron and Kampfer)
10) 10 playoff victories Who knows?