This should be an easy first round

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Re: This should be an easy first round

yup, easy 1st round...loss

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I blame this thread. It was a jinx thread as soon as I saw it, thats why I never posted in here.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Man, I just knew someone was going to dig this thread up.....LOL!!!

It happens. Remember the 2010 Champion Hawks? Same thing.

That said, expect some changes in the offseason.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Didn't take long to re-hash this did it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round:
    [QUOTE]Man, I just knew someone was going to dig this thread up.....LOL!!! It happens. Remember the 2010 Champion Hawks? Same thing. That said, expect some changes in the offseason.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

Lol same, almost changed the title so it could go unfound. Let the hindsight "told you sos" rain down.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round : Your right again Bisson. Whats your secret? The Refs Will Make You or Break You and Shanny Can Too JT
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

I'll take a good 7 game series over a 5 game easy defeat from the Kings. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Luanne7. Show Luanne7's posts

Good riddance .... See you next season...!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Steelcurtain75. Show Steelcurtain75's posts

Tough loss for the Bruins....they seemed a little out of sync the whole series. Bison, at least you weren't afraid to step up and make your prediction before the series started. I think a lot of people felt the same way as you did. Still didn't implode like my Penguins did here in Pittsburgh. If I was a Washington fan. I wouldn't come on here and talk smack... it's only one series. Remember, if you lose the next series, this win means nothing! Crazy how the Capitals cut down Ovechin's minute's and they finally get through the first round. Just show's that it's a team game, no player is bigger than the team!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: This should be an easy first round : Lol same, almost changed the title so it could go unfound. Let the hindsight "told you sos" rain down.
    Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE]

Bisson - It's all good.  I'd rather read why the Bruins are going to win instead of why they won't. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Tough loss for the Bruins....they seemed a little out of sync the whole series. Bison, at least you weren't afraid to step up and make your prediction before the series started. I think a lot of people felt the same way as you did. Still didn't implode like my Penguins did here in Pittsburgh. If I was a Washington fan. I wouldn't come on here and talk smack... it's only one series. Remember, if you lose the next series, this win means nothing! Crazy how the Capitals cut down Ovechin's minute's and they finally get through the first round. Just show's that it's a team game, no player is bigger than the team!
    Posted by Steelcurtain75[/QUOTE]

Steelcurtain - Well said.  The Pens had some seriously high expectations going in.  Among the favourites to win it all.  It must have been a dizzying fall from the heights of those expectations for Penguin fans.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I believe I owe an admission of being wrong here.  So here it is:  I was wrong.  It wasn't easy and they lost to the Caps.

What I won't do is second guess that the Caps were a lesser opponent and a good matchup for the Bruins.  The Senators would have exploited the very same problems, except they have even better talent.  The Bruins played terribly.  They fell into the Caps game and never played to their strengths. 

Good matchup, lousy opponent, but they blew it.  Big time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I have never ever seen the B's have an easy time with the Caps since they were losing 60 games a season a million years ago. I'll never understand why anyone would call it an easy series. 

As soon as Ottawa slipped into 8th, I started taking Washington in my pools. Wonderful.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Live and learn.