This team has gotta alot of problems

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1471. Show mattman1471's posts

This team has gotta alot of problems

Let's start from the goaltending and progress from there:

1) The B's rely way too much on the goaltending to bail them out of almost every game...if TT and Tuuka have just an average nite, forget it...the B's are toast.

2) The D-men fumble around and struggle to even clear the puck at times...they need way quicker releases to start a decent rush....too slow!

3) The powerplay is a joke....just get a shot on net for @#$%* sake!

4) Very little chemistry brewing except for the energy line...and this line can't pass for beans.

5) No "GO TO" individual or line on this team...I thought Horton was gonna be the guy but he's quickly faded...no wonder FL. dealt him.

6) Team has no identity....very predictable, slow, and boring! And that brings us to the coaching....as much as I like the guy...CJ's gotta fire up these fellas or he's gotta go!

That's just a few things and I'm sure you will chirp in with your pet peeves...at the beginning of the season I was really pysched about this team. I even bought tickets to travel to Colo. to watch them play against the Avs...as much as I love the B's, I find them extremly boring.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Re: This team has gotta alot of problems

What buggers me is the mentioning so early in the season (i.e. some weeks, ago) about swaggering...after they beat a few good teams (e.g. PIT).  Why are/were they swaggering?  They got humiliated out of the playoffs last year; recently let the very same team come (back) in their building and beat them shortly before losing to their arch-rival.

Until they at least go to the finals and make an honest series of it, they've got nothing to swagger about.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

one problem behind the bench.  That's all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

I would like to see some urgency out of these guys and play to win with a full 60 minute effort. The coach has to be more imaginative with his players and play the guys who can score more and less with the 4th line.
    Seguin should be put on the power play at times and try Marchand with players who has more speed because he could score more with his speed.
    This team is missing Caron a little more than they would like to admit and I hope Wheeler or Ryder get traded so he can come back.
    The Bruins will come around after the new year and some media still think the Bruins will be a team to be recon with when they are healthy, I hope this comes soon.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

Caron 4 games 2 assists -1 7 shots on goal in the A, yeah the Bruins really miss that.  Caron is not the player everyone makes him out to be.  At least not yet.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Same lines every game...same boring product....get rid of the coach and a few players

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

I agree. The team ha a number of problems that have to be addressed.

1) Lack of a transition game.

2) Speed, speed, speed. This team is slow & use guys like Recchi in to big of a role. I love Recchi but he brings very little when on even strenght

3) All 3 centers are talented but way to similar. All 3 are smallish & the Bruins should attempt to give a different look at some point down the line

4) CJ's system. It is much to conservative & really chokes all the creativity out of the skilled guys on the team. Tyler Seguin for instance is playing scared & eems to be much more concerned with picking up his defensive assignments rather then utilizing his skill.

5) Longterm cap room & NMC's which ties Chia's hands when it comes to improving this team.

6) I realize Nathan Horton is tallented but I have been dissapointed in his lack of a consistent effort. Easy to understand why Florida were fed up with him. His puck posession skills are also very questionable.

7) The PP has been bad. The team lacks a good PP quarterback who can control the puck & make good decisions with good puck skills. CJ also has to take some heat for this as we see very few adjustments & creativity. Work the puck back to the point for a shot. Same thing for the last couple of years which is much to conservative.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Every post is the same. Even the Globe writers and others like Kalman all see what we all complain about. Tonight they play the CAPs and the CAPS are being filmed by HBO with the first episode derided by Boudreau's language. The CAPS are on the front page of the Washington Post sports, they have lost 7 in a row and may be out for bear tonight against Claude's defense first system. Watch how they fire from below the face-off circle on both sides, and then jam the middle with big guys all as big as Mike Knuble. The CAPS should be motivated and snarling. Of course, so should the Bruins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Almost same team....why expect different results and quite a few are making more money....Fan allegiance is good but look at the players and why would you expect a difference....SAME OLD BRUINS....Tease you and then let you down.....Major changes due to lazy overpaid older players...HAGD

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

now this is the main problem... this team has too much talent to be in this position. I like Claude, I think he's a good coach, but your position in the standings is the bottom line when you have an injury free team. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

The Bruins are a farm team for the rest of the league

Look at the players they have given up and what they have received

But Jacobs is smiling

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: This team has gotta alot of problems:
    [QUOTE]Caron 4 games 2 assists -1 7 shots on goal in the A, yeah the Bruins really miss that.  Caron is not the player everyone makes him out to be.  At least not yet.
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]
    Sorry but those numbers dont mean anything and Caron is better, faster and more reliable than a few on this team.