Thornton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Thornton

Why is Thornton playing instesd of Caron,don;t think there will be any fight's,I thought the forth line was much better last game,with Caron

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Thornton

In Response to Thornton:
    [QUOTE]Why is Thornton playing instesd of Caron,don;t think there will be any fight's,I thought the forth line was much better last game,with Caron
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]
    Where did you get verification? CJ didn't decide last game until after the warm-ups. I'm not doubting you. I just hadn't heard yet. Erskine isn't dressing for the Caps either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Thornton:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Thornton : Where did you get verification? CJ didn't decide last game until after the warm-ups. I'm not doubting you. I just hadn't heard yet. Erskine isn't dressing for the Caps either.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Last game he said he wasn't sure if Beregeron would be able to play,that much so he dressed Caron,but Bergeron is doing better so Thornton was going back in,i think i read it on 98.5 radio,i think it;s a big mistake.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Guess we will find out soon enough.

Dez, putting in Erskine was a coup for the Bruins. He has been brutal other than one solid bodycheck to Krejci a few games ago. I think Hunter has finally realized this. At least Shultz can play more than 9 minutes on the back end.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thornton : Last game he said he wasn't sure if Beregeron would be able to play,that much so he dressed Caron,but Bergeron is doing better so Thornton was going back in,i think i read it on 98.5 radio,i think it;s a big mistake.
    http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2012/04/25/bruins-morning-skate-bergeron-in-his-rightful-place-4th-line-game-time-decision/#more-24491

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Guess we will find out soon enough. Dez, putting in Erskine was a coup for the Bruins. He has been brutal other than one solid bodycheck to Krejci a few games ago. I think Hunter has finally realized this. At least Shultz can play more than 9 minutes on the back end.
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    I thought the same JM. Hunter saw Caron replace Thornton and knew Erskine was no longer needed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thornton : http://www.thebruinsblog.net/2012/04/25/bruins-morning-skate-bergeron-in-his-rightful-place-4th-line-game-time-decision/#more-24491

Well hopefully he's having second thoughts about Thornton,don't get me wrong,regular season you got to have him but playoffs game seven,i don't see it,unless he's going to hit every thing in sight,which he hasn't been doing,he had that one big hit in game five,which might have got Bruin's going,but other than that hit he's brought nothing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thornton : Well hopefully he's having second thoughts about Thornton,don't get me wrong,regular season you got to have him but playoffs game seven,i don't see it,unless he's going to hit every thing in sight,which he hasn't been doing,he had that one big hit in game five,which might have got Bruin's going,but other than that hit he's brought nothing.
    I think CJ sees Caron as someone who could play 4th line or fill in on the 2nd throughout the game. Thornton doesn't afford him the same luxury.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I hope Caron is in, actually thought he looked pretty good last game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Looks like Caron is in:

http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/2012/04/tonights_bruins_80.html

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]Caron can't protect Gregory the way the juice head does! i think Gregorys Daddy would rather see Thorny in the lineup.
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

Lucky for CJ Gregs daddy is not a factor in who is in and who is out of the lineup.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thornton : I think CJ sees Caron as someone who could play 4th line or fill in on the 2nd throughout the game. Thornton doesn't afford him the same luxury.
    I agree with this Dez, but hasn't Thorts brought the B's around in area's that Caron wouldn't. Game 7 in the finals last yr is a prime example. It was those first 3 shifts by Thornton in the 1st that helped the B's get on track no?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thornton : I agree with this Dez, but hasn't Thorts brought the B's around in area's that Caron wouldn't. Game 7 in the finals last yr is a prime example. It was those first 3 shifts by Thornton in the 1st that helped the B's get on track no?
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]
    Let's hope CJ made the right decision either way. He knows better than I do.