Thornton's giveaway costs us the season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

Thornton's giveaway costs us the season

the 2-1 goal...game 4....the dagger
    Thornton's brutal giveaway. Why is he playing...there is NO fighting in the playoff. NOBODY from ANY team is fighting. they NEVER fight in the playoffs...year after year. But we dressed Thornton...and he cost us the entire season with that play.
    FACT.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Thornton's giveaway costs us the season

I'm not sure if it cost the season, but it sure does show how poorly the man plays.  He doesn't belong in this league.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

thought we were real "lucky" to be 1-1 considering all.
    THAT was the killing blow.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

The coach has him on pace for an 11:30 TOI game...brilliant!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Thornton's giveaway costs us the season:
    [QUOTE]the 2-1 goal...game 4....the dagger Thornton's brutal giveaway. Why is he playing...there is NO fighting in the playoff. NOBODY from ANY team is fighting. they NEVER fight in the playoffs...year after year. But we dressed Thornton...and he cost us the entire season with that play. FACT.
    Posted by macdogcharm[/QUOTE]

Do you complain in life as much as you do here?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Thornton's giveaway costs us the season:
    [QUOTE]thought we were real "lucky" to be 1-1 considering all. THAT was the killing blow.....

They still look alive.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Not a perfect period by any stretch of the imagination, but light years better than the first...amazing things happen when you move your feet! Go B's!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

looks like everyone agrees except you hangnail.
    you ALWAYS stand alone...
    are you 14 years old maybe?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]looks like everyone agrees except you hangnail. you ALWAYS stand alone... are you 14 years old maybe?

I don't agree that his play cost the season.  I agree that he's useless.

I agree with hangnail that all you ever do is complain.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

I call em as I see em
    don't blame the mesenger

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]I call em as I see em don't blame the mesenger

No, you don't.  There have been a lot of very positive and fun things that have happened this season.  All you ever do is cry.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

look the other way so you dont see anything. Your posts are terrible.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from macdogcharm. Show macdogcharm's posts

Seidenberg was REALLY stupid...took obvious interference penalty....with 2 mins left in regulation...
    but I took kelvana's advise....I looked the other way :)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'm not so sure that was interference?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Oh yeah, a break away was better than defending for two minutes...are you really serious? No break aways that late in the game. Montreal has been obstructing most of the night...hmmm no calls
    Go away...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Seguin is the fastest guy on this team yet he can't see the ice in the playoffs against a small fast team--- he has offensive skills and a shot that they need on the PP-- yet Humpty continues to dress Thornton for his 10 minutes of uselessness out on the ice.  I just DON"T GET IT!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

play Campbell and Paille more in these nailbiters, cycle Pev in with them, sit
    Thorts late when it's this tight

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

[QUOTE]look the other way so you dont see anything. Your posts are terrible.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    NAS' posts? I think NAS is arguably the best poster on this board.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]the 2-1 goal...game 4....the dagger Thornton's brutal giveaway. Why is he playing...there is NO fighting in the playoff. NOBODY from ANY team is fighting. they NEVER fight in the playoffs...year after year. But we dressed Thornton...and he cost us the entire season with that play. FACT.

I supported this guy all season. Hard working spark plug willing to stick his head in a buzzsaw for his teamates but I have to agree that pulling him out for a couple of games to see what Seguin can do vs the speed of Montreal may be a good idea. He has looked a bit dazed and confused out there the past 4 games.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

do you know the definition of the word FACT?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Oh yeah, a break away was better than defending for two minutes...are you really serious? No break aways that late in the game. Montreal has been obstructing most of the night...hmmm no calls Go away...
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]
    Good point Tom. I was noticing Montreal getting away with setting picks in the offensive zone all night. It was frustrating to watch but the end of the game helped me get over it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Yeah i would like to see Seguin in his place,with Paille and Cambell,a lot of speed there,it would really change dynamics of line

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beorach. Show Beorach's posts

The guy's fearless and his line was playing the best hockey of all the B's toward the end of the season.  I don't get why you'd call him a goon.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

fact?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

For you.