THOSE AMAZING BRUINS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

THOSE AMAZING BRUINS

After that history making come back win over the Leafs, I was happy I did not have to listen to those bias Leaf announcers in this another come win in OT by the Bruins. But other radio announcers here in Calgary did not show the Bruins any love and would not give our young rookie D very much credit for their Job well done.

Those amazing no Quit Bruins with 3 rookie D came back again and this time I felt that they would, I am very proud how our Bruins played and found a way to beat Lunquist. I thank PC, the coaching staff and scouts for finding such fine young poeple to be the Bruins future and have enough talent to help us now. The Bruins are finding their grove again and I hope it continues.

This Bruins team is coming together when some thought they were done and I will not give up on this team. GO BRUINS..............

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Re: THOSE AMAZING BRUINS

Im out of the state so I get stuck listening to announcers other than Bricks and Edwards. I miss them come playoffs. Thats what I hate about the NHL package. Once the playoffs start, the package ends. All the games are shown on other channels, when I want to watch the games on NESN.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: THOSE AMAZING BRUINS

In response to bgrif008's comment:

Im out of the state so I get stuck listening to announcers other than Bricks and Edwards. I miss them come playoffs. Thats what I hate about the NHL package. Once the playoffs start, the package ends. All the games are shown on other channels, when I want to watch the games on NESN.

I'm with you  it sucks .