Thoughts from Montreal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Thoughts from Montreal

In Response to Re: Thoughts from Montreal:
    [QUOTE]Bettman admitted to Jeremy Fillosa, off the record, that they didn't want to have pre-determined suspensions 'cause they wouldn't want to face the problem of an automatic 20 games suspension to a player like Sidney Crosby.
    Posted by Wedgy-Dunlop[/QUOTE]

Wedgey -
    now I know you are a habs fan because you are a stark raving lunatic.

because only a habs fan who is out of his mind would think he would be allowed the last word on this thread.

never!

go worship your yvonne cournoyer autographed garter belt will you?

what are you going to do next?  bring a libel or slander law suit against us or something?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Bettman admitted to Jeremy Fillosa, off the record, that they didn't want to have pre-determined suspensions 'cause they wouldn't want to face the problem of an automatic 20 games suspension to a player like Sidney Crosby.
    The idea of pre-determined suspensions is foolish to begin with.No two plays are the exact same so they need to be dealt with on a case to case basis.Mario's idea of team fines imposed along with suspensions is great in theory but only opens a new can of worms.Along with the already mounting scrutiny on suspensions,the NHL would be wide open to accusations of showing favourtism to one franchise or another,due to the financial ramifications.A million dollar fine means alot more in Atlanta than it does in Detroit right.Perhaps a better variation on the rule would be to impose way smaller team fines but have them count against the cap.A team would be wary of signing a player that might add 250,000$ in cap hits due to stupid play.That might be somewhat of a deterrent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joken04. Show joken04's posts

I hope they arrest him and every other player refuses to ever play in Montereal again. The Hamiliton Habs sounds good to me!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

20 games for interference?  i prefer the 2 minutes they usually give.