Thread Authors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Thread Authors

Goddamnit BDC.  Fix whateverthehell is wrong and get the OP's name on the front page.  I'm so sick of opening a thread only to find out it's from the mind of Stanley or Bogie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauly1. Show pauly1's posts

Re: Thread Authors

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Goddamnit BDC.  Fix whateverthehell is wrong and get the OP's name on the front page.  I'm so sick of opening a thread only to find out it's from the mind of Stanley or Bogie.

[/QUOTE]

U can't make a simple request without insulting somebody? U are a classless human being!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to pauly1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

U can't make a simple request without insulting somebody? U are a classless human being!

[/QUOTE]

You can't type a post without it being about NAS. Your a sick individual.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Boston Dottie Com has been on vacation.  Once finished with other duties, she can make the experience better here by adding a "thumbs up" and 'Thumbs down" icon to the posts.  Then those who spend time reading not always posting the chance to give feedback.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

How about putting stars next to posts that we haven't read.  It's getting kind of annoying going through a seven page thread trying to figure out when we logged off the day before.

p.s. This post was written on an iphone and I still managed to use punctuation and hopefully no typos. It can be done.