tick tick tick tick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

tick tick tick tick

Time is quickly running out on the B's and something needs to be done. This team is LETHARGIC and is well on their way to an early playoff exit.
    How can a team with this much talent look so poor and undisciplined at this time of the year ?

This talented team needs a kick in the butt that Mike Milbury can deliver. Forget about Mike the GM as he was terrible. But. Mike the COACH is a different story. He is the demanding disciplinarian that this team desperately needs. I don't think he is a long term solution here but, in the short term, he is the logical solution.

Is there anyone, I repeat ANYONE, who still has faith that Julien and his style of hockey will take the B's deep into the playoffs ?. And 'deep into the playoffs' is just what we are looking for here. It is the 'next step' that this team needs to take as they grow into a cup contending team.

1 or 2 rounds just does not cut it at this point.
    Unless there is a sudden significant turn around I cannot see Julien keeping his job through the end of the month.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: tick tick tick tick

I have far more faith in CJ to guide the Bruins than in Mike Milbury's ability to coach a team in today's complex, system-oriented NHL.  If mad Mike was coaching you would get a result like Melrose in Tampa.  The game has drastically changed since 1990.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Hold on here. Playing bad ? I watched a different game I'm thinking last nite.
    I really thought the Bruins played a good 50min hockey game. They went for a public skate for 10mins though. Gotta fix those 10mins. Now. Let's get those Leafs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

In Response to Re: tick tick tick tick:
    [QUOTE]Hold on here. Playing bad ? I watched a different game I'm thinking last nite. I really thought the Bruins played a good 50min hockey game. They went for a public skate for 10mins though. Gotta fix those 10mins. Now. Let's get those Leafs.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]
    Let's put it this way: Did last nights performance make you feel that this team is getting ready for the playoffs and did it also make you feel that they would be successful in the first round against say, Montreal

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Last night's game has little to do with what it would be like in a playoff game against Montreal.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Did Tuukka sleep with your wife?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]Last night's game has little to do with what it would be like in a playoff game against Montreal.
    Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

The Habs are better than Nashville, and are playing well despite having an insane amount of "minor leaguers" in their lineup these days. While I don't think anyone would be shocked by a Bruins series win if the standings hold and those 2 teams meet, I don't think too many would be shocked if it went the other way, either. And right now, I think Montreal is playing more like a team hungry for the playoffs....despite being down a ton of guys last night and for much of the night against Washington, one of the hottest teams in the NHL.

One game doesn't indicate much, you're right....and the Bruins are VERY talented and can catch fire quickly. But if their play in a month matches their play the last 2 weeks, they will likely not be around long in the postseason, regardless of who they play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: tick tick tick tick : The Habs are better than Nashville, and are playing well despite having an insane amount of "minor leaguers" in their lineup these days. While I don't think anyone would be shocked by a Bruins series win if the standings hold and those 2 teams meet, I don't think too many would be shocked if it went the other way, either. And right now, I think Montreal is playing more like a team hungry for the playoffs....despite being down a ton of guys last night and for much of the night against Washington, one of the hottest teams in the NHL. One game doesn't indicate much, you're right....and the Bruins are VERY talented and can catch fire quickly. But if their play in a month matches their play the last 2 weeks, they will likely not be around long in the postseason, regardless of who they play.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

This I feel like a large part of this teams recent duress is that CJ has fallen back on his old habbits. Just like he does everytime this team starts going well.

It takes Cam to call a radio station and fire off a tirade about how you cant win a game 0-0 to get CJ to coach in a more aggressive style. I mean his decision making involving the PP, 4-4 play, Benching/Not Benching, Healthy Scratches, Insistence on giving thornton his minutes is really starting to wear on me.

I hope this team can get it going but I dont have faith in the coach  to do it. If this team goes far it will be on the backs of Chara,Lucic,Thomas I almost find CJ to be a hinderance. We've allready seen how he botched Seguin's potential impact this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: tick tick tick tick : This I feel like a large part of this teams recent duress is that CJ has fallen back on his old habbits. Just like he does everytime this team starts going well. It takes Cam to call a radio station and fire off a tirade about how you cant win a game 0-0 to get CJ to coach in a more aggressive style. I mean his decision making involving the PP, 4-4 play, Benching/Not Benching, Healthy Scratches, Insistence on giving thornton his minutes is really starting to wear on me. I hope this team can get it going but I dont have faith in the coach  to do it. If this team goes far it will be on the backs of Chara,Lucic,Thomas I almost find CJ to be a hinderance. We've allready seen how he botched Seguin's potential impact this year.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

AMEN.
    Neely and Chiarelli will get crucified if this team has an early playoff exit.
    They need to do the right thing now and that is get rid of the coach. Simply put : I like the B's playoff chances better without CJ as the coach.