Tim Thomas Equipment

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Tim Thomas Equipment

Stupid subject for you non goalies out there, but i'd like to see some gold on TT's equipment. I realize he had the order done when he thought he was going to be dealt. I know he doesn't want to jinx it but c'mon TT...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Tim Thomas Equipment

Best goalie in the league by miles.  They could be pink with aqua stripes for all I care.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I know this sounds weird but TT said at the start of the season that his white wans't due to trade worries, and that he felt, after researching, it that white coulouring was harder to score on since it made him look bigger. The white supposedly, accoding to TT, bleeds into the white of the netting, boards, and ice, makng it harder to get a bead on net. I kow that sounds strange, and I don't really believe, but I think TT does believe it so don't expect him to change it - ever.

He takes his equipment sooo seriously. He even told James Duthie that he thinks a big part of his success this year is his new cage design. He won't touch it as long as it's working.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I've heard that too and Fleury changed to all white for that exact reason,Price & Tuuka too, but i'm sure the trade talk had something to do with it.Equipment color is huge for a goalie.He goes with that mask so he isnt breathing stale air...I see more and more of them in leagues i play in

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas Equipment:
    [QUOTE]I've heard that too and Fleury changed to all white for that exact reason,Price & Tuuka too, but i'm sure the trade talk had something to do with it.Equipment color is huge for a goalie.He goes with that mask so he isnt breathing stale air...I see more and more of them in leagues i play in
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

I have heard Red's theory.  I have never heard that he went with all white because of trade talks.