Tim Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Tim Thomas

I've been meaning to post this all day.  Jack just reminded me now.  Tim Thomas is at his best when the whole world believes he is incapable of doing whatever needs to be done.

If we get back into this series it is more obvious then ever that one of our goalies will have to stand on their head.  I hope it's Thomas and I hope it starts tonight.  This guy has a never quits and I love that about him.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Tim Thomas

He is a battler. It would be nice to have a little help though, you can't win without scoring!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

He also looks a lot fresher tonight, notice how much quicker he is getting up off the ice.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

Although I love him, one thing about Timmy that I'd love to see, is for him to not play the puck. I don't have a problem with him stopping and setting it up for the D, but when he starts handing it he makes me cringe. On the other end Price handlers the puck better then Hal Gill.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I didn't really notice the speed, but clearly he's playing very well, I noticed a freshness or calmness which I liked.

On another note I do wonder on some of the rebounds how much luck exactly plays in.  He had some rebounds tonight that scared me a little given recent events although most have been well handled.  I don't remember it happening repeatedly in the earlier games it seemed that 3 out of 5 long rebounds landed directly on the sticks of dangerous players and each of those times the player did what you hope he can.  Does any of that fall in the luck category after the series is over?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Thomas:
    [QUOTE]Although I love him, one thing about Timmy that I'd love to see, is for him to not play the puck. I don't have a problem with him stopping and setting it up for the D, but when he starts handing it he makes me cringe. On the other end Price handlers the puck better then Hal Gill.
    Posted by kevio19[/QUOTE]

- Great puck handling by Price there...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

5 hole

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

Yeah, way to give the momentum back to the Habs with another TERRIBLE goal, flopper.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

This fuc"n loser just gave another softie and most important the momentum to the habs!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

horrible goal. Timmy, what da f***?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In Response to Tim Thomas:
    [QUOTE]I've been meaning to post this all day.  Jack just reminded me now.  Tim Thomas is at his best when the whole world believes he is incapable of doing whatever needs to be done. If we get back into this series it is more obvious then ever that one of our goalies will have to stand on their head.  I hope it's Thomas and I hope it starts tonight.  This guy has a never quits and I love that about him.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but then the whole Bruins team is like this.  The more we say things like 'Thomas is the best' or Bruins = Stanley Cup 2011 then the more  we curse this team and the more they will underachieve and bite the big banana.
    Expect nothing, be negative, never get off their back and the more we give the Bruins no credit for anything they do then the better they will play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Thomas sucks plain and simple...now was the time to shut the door and give them nothing.  Now Habs have gained confidence....the crowd is back into it and the Bruins need the next goal because if the Habs score the next one this will look like game 7 in Philly!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

He can't be trusted plain & simple.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Tim Thomas : Agreed, but then the whole Bruins team is like this.  The more we say things like 'Thomas is the best' or Bruins = Stanley Cup 2011 then the more  we curse this team and the more they will underachieve and bite the big banana. Expect nothing, be negative, never get off their back and the more we give the Bruins no credit for anything they do then the better they will play.  
    Posted by Hanrahan1[/QUOTE]

This is finally a good motive to be a negative fan.  Your rants will forever grt a pass from me!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

All of you killing Tim on that goal are tough fans.  I would probably crumble playing in front of all of you!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Clod plays TT why?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

THOMAS BLOWS!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

He hasn't played well. Terrible goal that he just gave up.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

I had a feeling you guys would have more compliments for TT.  That one may have been the worst so far.  Let's hope he pulls it together for 13+.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I wanna defend Tim Thomas so badly but it's hard when he keeps on giving up these gimme-saves to 5-hole goals. Get your head in the game, Timmy. The team got you a 3 goal lead now hold on to it. Reminds me of Paps last year for the Sox.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

[QUOTE]I had a feeling you guys would have more compliments for TT.  That one may have been the worst so far.  Let's hope he pulls it together for 13+.
    Posted by RickyHussle[/QUOTE]

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

Are you kidding me?  Thomas deserves this abuse.  He's a well paid professional.  The goals he gave up are ones a beer league 'tender might let in.  I don't rag on them, but Thomas deserves every bit of abuse for firing up a dead habs team & their fans.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

Little Love guys?!?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Tim was in a zone...winning goalie....don't be losers --- celebrate!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

He was back to his old self after that second goal. Stellar for the last half of that priod.

Got a feeling the series just turned for us, gals and guys. ;)