Time for a new league ...WHL (World Hockey League)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Time for a new league ...WHL (World Hockey League)

Yep in 7 years this would be the 2nd year with 0 hockey ..it doesnt make sense ..the NHL cant manage the league anymore ..ths open the doors for the creation of a new league ..hope some investors are already planning something cause with Bettman we are going nowhere ...I would see 25 North americans teams including all the healthy teams such as Boston, Phil, NYR, Mtl, Toronto, Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Wpg LA, Chicago, etc and 10 teams from Europe ..Sweeden, Finland , Swiss, Tchekoslovakia, Russia (3 teams) etc ....Time to change Time to have a World league , enough strikes, lock outs ..LETS PLAY HOCKEY

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2013 (if there is a season)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Time for a new league ...WHL (World Hockey League)

The listing of "Tchekoslovakia" is fun on several different levels.  But a lot of their best players were just signed by Pompeii... 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

what? no yoogoslavea? no eest germanie? makes me wonder what's mean by "russia". life was better when there was an ignore button.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

You have to give Stanley this much, as looney as he is he's nothing in comparison to the other lunatics fighting over politics in this forum.  

Note:  I have only seen the titles of those threads and have practiced self discipline to not open them.  Self imposed ignore user/thread.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You have to give Stanley this much, as looney as he is he's nothing in comparison to the other lunatics fighting over politics in this forum.  

Note:  I have only seen the titles of those threads and have practiced self discipline to not open them.  Self imposed ignore user/thread.

[/QUOTE]

I don't believe you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The listing of "Tchekoslovakia" is fun on several different levels.  But a lot of their best players were just signed by Pompeii... 

[/QUOTE]

For me, this is one of the greatest posts ever. Awesome stuff Fletch!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Of course I would be willing to become President of the WHL

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For me, this is one of the greatest posts ever. Awesome stuff Fletch!

[/QUOTE]

Agreed!  LOL!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is this what your trip to South Africa was all about...........to look at potential franchise locations for your new league ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skater68. Show skater68's posts

I agree.

I mentioned in an earlier post that the time is right for a competitive league as happened with the birth of the AFL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to skater68's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree.

I mentioned in an earlier post that the time is right for a competitive league as happened with the birth of the AFL

[/QUOTE]

But that already happened with the WHA that brought their franchises into the league.

These guys are idiots and nothing can save them from themselves.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Is this what your trip to South Africa was all about...........to look at potential franchise locations for your new league ?

[/QUOTE]

Not really ...my trip was a holiday trip with my lovely wife in Mozambique and S. Africa..............but I would not be surprised to get an offer from the WHL ..if ever this league becomes reality...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS IN 2011 and 2013 (if there is a season)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not really ...my trip was a holiday trip with my lovely wife in Mozambique and S. Africa..............but I would not be surprised to get an offer from the WHL ..if ever this league becomes reality...

[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking your chances of being President of a fairy tale league is more realistic then becoming Asst. GM of the Bruins anyway. 

Go for it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking your chances of being President of a fairy tale league is more realistic then becoming Asst. GM of the Bruins anyway. 

Go for it.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks....after I will prove the hockey world what I am capable of ...the BRUINS will run after me ...and one day I will be GM ...not that I dont like Mr PC but we need 3 more Stanley Cups n the next 5 years ...we have the team to do it NOW 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Well well well on Nov .14th I wrote this post ..all of a suddenly ...my prediction makes sense ..here in Montreal the analysts start to talk about having no season next year as well ..do you really believe that not one single business man in North America wont have the idea of creating a new league ??  Do you really believe that players and owners will watch those stupid negociations for 2 years waiting for a happy ending ??? 

This lock out hurts the Bruins much more than most of the NHL team ....why ??  We have the team to build a dinasty ...ever seen so many talentend players on one single team ???  ...Offense : Krejci, Bergeron, Looch, Tyler (20 goals in 20 games in the Elite swiss league) , Horton, Marchand , Paille, Pev ,   Defense : Big Z , McQuaid, Boynton, Ferrence, Seid, Doug Hamilton and in the net KHUDO, Rask and our 3rd goalie  TT .....WOW ....how can you not win 3 to 5 Staney Cups within 6 years with such a team ????????????? We've won in 2011 ...we were going to win it in 2013 ...now we have to wait till 2014 ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 and 2014 (with Khudo as our no.1 goalie)