Time to make some Ranger fans unhappy now

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Time to make some Ranger fans unhappy now

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Time to make some Ranger fans unhappy now

Wonder what kind of thread you'll start if the B's lose tonite. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Wow that's kind of negative isn't it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

Wow that's kind of negative isn't it?

LOL! Just ribbin ya kitch! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

The way our young D has stepped up is super impressive... wish they could have closed the series out in 4. I like Seides, and agree Hamilton has shwon some growing pains... but he shouldn't have to sit and watch someone else finish what he started.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

The way our young D has stepped up is super impressive... wish they could have closed the series out in 4. I like Seides, and agree Hamilton has shwon some growing pains... but he shouldn't have to sit and watch someone else finish what he started.

I think if he is healthy to play you have to put him back in,unless here me out,dress seven def scratch Peverly,Hamilton and Krug could take turns as forward,Bourque use to play the odd shift as forward didn't he.Yea i Know probably the beer talking,im the best coach in the world after a few pints.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

I think if he is healthy to play you have to put him back in,unless here me out,dress seven def scratch Peverly,Hamilton and Krug could take turns as forward,Bourque use to play the odd shift as forward didn't he.Yea i Know probably the beer talking,im the best coach in the world after a few pints.

Who kills your penalties, coach?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

This team is stacked with good penalty killers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Bergeron/Marchand

Paille/Campbell

Kelly/???

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Scratch ST.   Peverly has value.  Hamilton didnt start this.  The playoffs guys come in and out.  Seidz is one of our most important players.  Hamilton likely will get another chance if someone goes down.   I dont blame hamilton for anything bc hes going to the conf final.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Rangers fans have been loyal for years. Not as annoying as Islanders or Devils fans. And I live in Philly with the most paranoid fans of all......the Flyers fans.