Time to move Eriksson and Iginla...

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Re: Time to move Eriksson and Iginla...

All those ready to trade Eriksson need to review the highlight goal he scored that came because of his talented stick work that is starting to emerge. We didn't see this before and some of us wondered why he was picked, but he is now settling in.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We never got that far- he said ci said to v trade them now he need to find post where I straightforwardly said to trade krejci berg or the  goal I. Don't  worry he c knows he made a mistake he just v read other post thinking I said to trade those mentioned players.  I said it clear writing not trade them. So screw assumptions

[/QUOTE]

Maybe it's wrong to make assumptions, but it is a logical step if you want to put Staal on this team.  I think nearly every poster here would assume that either Krejci or Bergeron would have to be gone in that scenario.  Instead of getting upset about it, explain how you see him fitting without those moves being made.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]

Dr let's use another method. Does one get sentenced on assumptions -of course not? the fact here is that v he said I said straight to trade them the rest is hiersay. And that I said  to trade a goali too where did that come from? 

[/QUOTE]

Assumptions are going to happen, best way to deal with them is address them - not ask for proof to show that they shouldn't have been made.  Looking back at the thread, that poster simply asked how you would want to lineup to be made if this is fantasy land and Staal is traded for Eriksson (plus some others he suggested), if you meant to also move one of the current top-two centers.  He really looks like he tried to engage in conversation sensibly, it was after that things got muddled.

No one suggested you wanted to trade a goalie.  That came from Kelvana's reply to that other poster's post, not yours.

They really need to fix the appearance of replies.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

OLd, grumpy and unhappy Stanley?  Oh yeah did someone say Iginla would score last night?  Forget your wrong ones , brag on the right ones and u look smart

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Stanley is mostly harmless yes, but he crows over things like having wanted Krug in the lineup last year, but seems to forget how high he was on Lehtonen, and how he was claiming he'd be a big star.  That gets annoying after a few years.  He use to be utterly harmless and very happy/optimistic about this team, predicting wins almost every night.  That was before the "in line to be GM" thing started.

As for integrity, you are interacting with a group of people.  It's easy to inadvertently apply statements made by one to the collective group.  Kelvana may have over-stated when saying no one ever made the 35+ Iginla goal claim, but he may also have never seen that post.

As for not getting along, at least some of that is the frequency with which you've inferred that the only way people could disagree with you is if they don't know what they are talking about.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Chef09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Some said iginla would score 35 No Wonder I can't get along with most here that's what happens when you talk to ppl who don't know what their taking about but who think they do.  

Who said that he would get 35. Do you make this stuff up?

At this stage of his career I don't expect another 35 goal season ever -I do expect toughness and some timely goals when it counts most.

[/QUOTE]

You haven't been long  here long enough at least 2 said he'd score 35 - 

[/QUOTE]

Not even Stanley predicted 35 goals for Iginla.

[/QUOTE]

Re: Iginla

posted at 7/6/2013 4:39 PM EDT

I assume he will play with Krecji and Lucic will be the best linemates he has ever had.

So look for big numbers from Iggy maybe 40 gaols!

EAT SH1T KELV EAT IT GOOD- APOLOGIZE - I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR EXCUSES ON THIS

VERY CLEAR YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD PREDICT 35 LET ALONE 40

[/QUOTE]

Very clear? I said "No one would predict 35 let alone 40".....Do you want to go back and check what I said before you make more of a fool of yourself?

Again, VERY CLEAR, I said "No one would predict 35 let alone 40"...Go back and see what I wrote.

Looks like your memory isnt as good as you thought. It's about as good as your grammar...And where the second person who predicted 35?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

U  like sweet personalities, check yours on your choice for Kelvanas diet Pack of wolves might be drawn to overbearing, indignant, self riighteous, self centered loud mouthed sheep

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Marco, I thought you could not wait to see my response?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Chef09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Some said iginla would score 35 No Wonder I can't get along with most here that's what happens when you talk to ppl who don't know what their taking about but who think they do.  

[/QUOTE]

Who said that he would get 35. Do you make this stuff up?

At this stage of his career I don't expect another 35 goal season ever -I do expect toughness and some timely goals when it counts most.

[/QUOTE]

You haven't been long  here long enough at least 2 said he'd score 35 - 

[/QUOTE]

Not even Stanley predicted 35 goals for Iginla.

[/QUOTE]

Re: Iginla

posted at 7/6/2013 4:39 PM EDT

I assume he will play with Krecji and Lucic will be the best linemates he has ever had.

So look for big numbers from Iggy maybe 40 gaols!

EAT SH1T KELV EAT IT GOOD- APOLOGIZE - I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOUR EXCUSES ON THIS

VERY CLEAR YOU SAID NO ONE WOULD PREDICT 35 LET ALONE 40

[/QUOTE]

Very clear? I said "No one would predict 35 let alone 40".....Do you want to go back and check what I said before you make more of a fool of yourself?

Again, VERY CLEAR, I said "No one would predict 35 let alone 40"...Go back and see what I wrote.

Looks like your memory isnt as good as you thought. It's about as good as your grammar...And where the second person who predicted 35?

[/QUOTE]

you dont know when to quit do you?

"Not even Stanley predicted 35 goals for Iginla."

now what doe this mean kelv- ao are you going to keep your guard up?

tel you what it means it means even stanley and you and i both know what you think of his predictions  would ever predict such a thing-

apolgize for this and for saying things i did not say-

not a crime to be vulnerable!

[/QUOTE]

You told me to "Eat sh1t, Eat it good" to apologize and that you could not wait to see my excuse.

And I don't know when to quit?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Marco, I thought you could not wait to see my response?

[/QUOTE]

where are you kelv- still waiting not as if you don't post when you are on duty

[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep bringing up my job?

You got my response. It's the one right above that makes you look even more foolish.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Play vulnerable,bingo? Old, grumpy, unhappy were words Mr innocent Stanley applied to me. Not embark on confrontations . You can dish it , but u can't take it. Time for you to apologize especially to Kelvana