Time to move Eriksson and Iginla...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Time to move Eriksson and Iginla...

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You said hes  going to score 30 - 

Kind of ironic I remember these things and you forgot. Actually my memory is quite good one memorized a 250

Page Stats book.  

[/QUOTE]

first off, provide a link. i remember the conversation. it involved you saying you thought krug was only going to get 12 goals or something and listing gallagher as a guy that was off to a hot start that wouldn't finish strong. please provide the link to the thread, as i would like to see what i said. He's on pace for 28 goals btw. the horror. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Marco if I were you I would stop.....the wolves are after you and they wont let you alone until you have one wrong prediction ....they hate people that know hockey .....and to me its a non sense ...this board should be like a family affair ....its becoming a political place .......I know you make some interesting predictions and that is the worst thing to do here ....my troubles started when I predicted the Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011.....i should have never done that ....I had a bunch of friends before and when the BRUINS did win the cup I became a ""wanted dead or alive" ....never show proudly your hockey knowledges, never brag about your exact predictions, and never try to fight alone against the wolves you will lose .....and I also warned about having some good words about me ....now they think you and I are the same person ...I tell you its really sick and sometime it makes me sick ,...thank God there are still a few like you who still have their brain in good condition otherwise. I would ne out of here....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

stanley. the problem is you predicted the cup to the bruins in 08,09, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

stanley. the problem is you predicted the cup to the bruins in 08,09, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14. 

[/QUOTE]

Yep we should have won in 2013 and we will win it in 2014 ....my average is not bad 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep we should have won in 2013 and we will win it in 2014 ....my average is not bad 

[/QUOTE]

1 for 7 right now. congrats. i'll bake you a cake when you get to 20%

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You said hes  going to score 30 - 

Kind of ironic I remember these things and you forgot. Actually my memory is quite good one memorized a 250

Page Stats book.  

[/QUOTE]

first off, provide a link. i remember the conversation. it involved you saying you thought krug was only going to get 12 goals or something and listing gallagher as a guy that was off to a hot start that wouldn't finish strong. please provide the link to the thread, as i would like to see what i said. He's on pace for 28 goals btw. the horror. 

[/QUOTE]

You said 30 for gallagher I said he's lucky to get 20

Krug I said 12-15 You said on place for 30 but more like 20 something

[/QUOTE]

okay. so what you're saying is as of right now it looks like i'm 100% correct and you are very very wrong? good. glad we're on the same page. (gallagher on pace for 28. krug on pace for 24)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Might want to check the predictions thread you two.

Marco hammers Stanley for (correctly) predicting that the Bruins would win in 2011...

Who are the wolves after?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Might want to check the predictions thread you two.

Marco hammers Stanley for (correctly) predicting that the Bruins would win in 2011...

Who are the wolves after?

[/QUOTE]

That's a prediction made in 2010 - And with all due respect to Stanley we were winning cup every year

So basicalky Stanley didn't only hammer me he hammered everyone here every single one of us. Don't forget I hardly posted anything In 2011 And maybe a big part of 2010 too

[/QUOTE]

ahhh the good old days

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]

I'm just pointing out that you, like the rest of us, have given Stanley a hard time about his kooky predictions.  

There is no us vs. them pack mentality here.  The predictions are silly and often wrong.  It's okay to say so.  Stanley doesn't like to discuss the many predictions he has been dead wrong about, so sometimes people remind him.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wrong. He actually predicted later in 2011-2012 that the Bruins would fall out of the playoffs when they were in the middle of that bad skid. If you recall, he promised to forever leave the board if they didn't.

They won 9 or their last 11, and finished with the #2 seed, 10 points ahead of 2nd place (in the division) Ottawa, and 13 points ahead of Buffalo (9th in the East).

Stanley, your predictions and your assinine suggestions for the Bruins front office are what do you in. I think that just about everyone here agrees with you that Spooner has top 9, if not top 6 talent. But you suggest that they either A) move mountains, or B) play him for 10-12 minutes per game with either 4th line players or 2 inexperienced players (soderberg and smith).

You make your own bed.

Let us not forget about Khudobin being the #1 goalie last year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Here's a thread for Stanley.  Care to explain this?  

If you're so smart and such a great fan, why do you 'give up' on your team right before a run to the Stanley Cup?

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/all-over-lets-hope-now-we-can-get-a-better-draft-pick-/100/6612742

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

By the way, in response to the original post of this thread, if anyone should be moved from the top two lines, it should be Marchand. He's been dreadful. I just hope that it can be attributed to some words he received from Fat about blowing your energy on the regular season and being mediocre during the playoffs, and how the flip-side is way better.

Smith would be a good candidate to promote, but I wouldn't want to mess with the great chemistry that the 3rd line has right now, or just the team in general.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

3 point lead in first place?

UNACCEPTABLE!

trade all coaches and management.

fire all players.

BAN all forum posters.

Rebuild the team around Kessel, Seguin and Staal - the new first line!  It will be the KISS line, they can paint their faces black and white.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

3 point lead in first place?

UNACCEPTABLE!

trade all coaches and management.

fire all players.

BAN all forum posters.

Rebuild the team around Kessel, Seguin and Staal - the new first line!  It will be the KISS line, they can paint their faces black and white.

[/QUOTE]

OH GAWD TRADE KREJCI AND BERGERON FOR STAAL, ERIKSSON AND IGINLA FOR KESSEL AND CHARA AND RASK FOR SEGUIN! DO IT NOW!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OH GAWD TRADE KREJCI AND BERGERON FOR STAAL, ERIKSSON AND IGINLA FOR KESSEL AND CHARA AND RASK FOR SEGUIN! DO IT NOW!

[/QUOTE]

YES!  AND REPLY TO EVERYTHING IN ALL CAPS LIKE WE'RE SHOUTING!

DO IT NOW JACOBS!  IN CAPS!  TRADE JOHNSON FOR KHUDO!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Win-Jets. Show Win-Jets's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When i saw the title of this thread i thought it was gonna be, ship Iginla & Eriksson to the Jets for Kane & Ladd or something. 

[/QUOTE]

Iginla & Eriksson are in Boston to help win a cup. Jets players are here to  help build a winning team

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

By the way, in response to the original post of this thread, if anyone should be moved from the top two lines, it should be Marchand. He's been dreadful. I just hope that it can be attributed to some words he received from Fat about blowing your energy on the regular season and being mediocre during the playoffs, and how the flip-side is way better.

Smith would be a good candidate to promote, but I wouldn't want to mess with the great chemistry that the 3rd line has right now, or just the team in general.

[/QUOTE]

heaven forbid we actually start talking hockey. I disagree. I think Marchand has had a real good compete level, been pretty good possession wise, but just can't find the back of the net. Status Quo for now. If they need to switch it up around the break, so be it. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

heaven forbid we actually start talking hockey. I disagree. I think Marchand has had a real good compete level, been pretty good possession wise, but just can't find the back of the net. Status Quo for now. If they need to switch it up around the break, so be it. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. Marchand has started very poorly but has shown signs of turning things around in recent games. Let the lines stay as they are. Heck, they're in 1st place anyway.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you. Marchand has started very poorly but has shown signs of turning things around in recent games. Let the lines stay as they are. Heck, they're in 1st place anyway.

[/QUOTE]

Man, could you imagine what it would be like around here if the B's were in 9th? Yeesh....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

50, I'm not sure very much changes regardless of their place in the standings. Negatives abound. They should always be better. If only they drafted better. Why doesn't anyone score 50 goals? Why? Why? Why?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Here's a thread for Stanley.  Care to explain this?  

If you're so smart and such a great fan, why do you 'give up' on your team right before a run to the Stanley Cup?

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/all-over-lets-hope-now-we-can-get-a-better-draft-pick-/100/6612742

[/QUOTE]

Why ?   Because we were stocked with the 3 stooges otherwise we would have won another cup that is why.....(the f....Lemon, the Turtle and Pandolfo) shame on the Bruins for having those 3 stooges on the team ......it was a total humiliation for me to see all 3 with a BRUINS jersey ...