Time to send a message. Enough is enough!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Time to send a message. Enough is enough!

I can't believe Cam Neely would let it come to this. When heard he was the new President of the Boston Bruins, I envision him as he was as a player- a once in a lifetime mixture of toughness, grit, scoring, and defence. Yet why do I sit back and watch his team let players injure ours, and back down time and time again. Are Cam Neely's B's just a soft team?  Where is this coming from? Is it systematic? We all have opinions abut this, but where does the real problem lie? GM? Coaching?  Players?  What happened to the return of the Big Bad Bruins?

This team is good. Just good. We have a good defensive system, sporadic scoring, and great goaltending- but it is all too tightly wound. There is evidence of physical play, timely fighting, and then there is grit and emotion, which is hit and miss. You need to find the balance, and this team does not have it. You also need the coaching staff to recognize that you need to let players go every once in awhile. Sometimes you need that emotion to surface. I don't see that with this team. Not last night, and not in most of the big games. 

Personally, I am not in favor for exacting the straight "eye for an eye" revenge.  I do not want Jones, Cooke, or Shelley to have long term concussions. I am strongly in favor of playing with a chip on your shoulder, hard hits, and FIGHTS!!!

The gloves should have dropped the second McQuaid was pushed head first into the boards, if not then, immediately after he was taken off (luckily not on a stretcher).  Also, it had to be a REAL fight, not a staged, boring, spinning boxing match. Cut the pretense, forget the scoreboard, and if necessary, clear the benches. Grab an opponent, and don't ask! TELL them they are fighting, and if they say no, pop them in the face!  You warn them it's coming, then you hit them.  If they don't defend themselves, too bad.  At least you are looking them in the eyes first, which is far less than Jody Shelley did.

After the initial fights stopped, the hitting should have continued unrelenting until the final buzzer.  It needs to be done. The Flyers are dirty. Everybody knows that. If you don't go out and take physical control of that game, you don't beat them.  Everybody except Clode obviously.

If this isn't a coaching issue, Neely needs to get himself or PC into that room and decide who needs to stand up, or go. I was ready to pull jerseys over heads last night in my living room, so why wasn't there one player challenging? It is time to find out right now- who is in and who is out! I don't condone using your best skilled players to do your dirty work, but can't tell me that players like Thornton, Lucic, Boychuck, Chara, and Campbell are pvssys. All of these guys are willing to scrap, and have before. Yet once again, nobody came to play what used to be Bruins hockey.  This is the exact same thing that happened the past two seasons.

It seems that its either too many soft players and/or a soft game plan that is the major reason for our lack of response and early playoff exits.  I want to believe it isn't the players, but if it's not- it's even worse, an organizational philosphy.  It's a philosophy of "just make them pay on the scoreboard" that doesn't work in a contact game like hockey, especially with this team.  Even the most talented of teams have to have the grit to get each others back, and a coach who realizes how important this is. It has to be that they are on a leash.  If this is the case, Julien has to go.  If it is the players, one or more of them have to go.  Either way...

Enough is enough!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Time to send a message. Enough is enough!

You lost me when you suggested they should clear the benches, forget the scoreboard, etc.  It's just not how this game is played anymore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

This post might be from a troll (not sure, but I trust Wheatskins) and it might be a little overboard on the hyperbole, but I wouldn't mind the Bruins taking a few extra penalties in the name of revenge/deterrence. Nothing dirty, just defending your teammates by instigating a fight with the guilty party and/or an equivalent if the guy has been tossed. Then, start playing chippier with all of their players (again, nothing that will cause a serious injury).

There needs to be some sort of deterrent, and knowing that you WILL get crushed for a cheap shot is more effective than knowing you have to play against a tough team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

Couldnt agree more FORDPREFECT!!!!!!!!  Someone mentioned this is not how the game is played anymore....WHY!???  Not to speak for you Fordprefect, but I am assuming he is not suggesting a hansons type scene, but stick up for a teammate for christ sake, its literally embarassing!!!!!  This "team" will never win a thing, keep playing tentative, play as individuals, play for contracts, whatever the heck it is this is worst "team" I've witnessed in years!  Thsi is the third altercation of someone basically ending a teammates career & coudl have easily had worse results & not ONE person did a thing!  Granted the guys who played back in the day that nhl hockey wasnt even a full time job, but I'll tell ya one thing that those teams/families directly resulted in winning cups!

Why do pitchers brush guys back, why are their hard fouls in the lane in hoops, why do guys not like to go over the middle in football; its called intimidation!!  Its a big factor in sports, to have that small uncertainty in the back of their minds, may result in winning games.  Its happened since the beginning of time, and I think all of us can agree that no one in the league is intimidated by the B's especially after their proven track reocrd of running guys w/out consequence!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

I see a few scenarios that could've been appropriate in this situation. They all have something to do with Claude. Unfortunatley we all know what happened and what will happen every time something like this happens to a Bruin.

Scenario 1) Claudes go to decision.
    Dont respond. Dont risk giving up the 5min major by getting instigator/roughing/fighting penalties. Then Bury them on the scoreboard. This somehow never seems to work.

Scenario 2) The mismatched B's start an on ice brawl right then. 4-5 with the toughest B allready KO'd. Ferrence takes on shelly in an epic MisMatch fight. The scrum ends and a few penalties are given. But at least the B's fought back. I like that scenario.

Scenarioi 3) CJ sends out a line of Thornton-Campbell-Lucic Boychuck - Chara. A few people  drop the gloves at the next faceoff and half the 5min advantage is likely givin away. In this scenario Claude is essentially valuiing the emotional aspect of "Revenge" or "making a statement" over winning the game. Their are times when this is appropriate but Cluade has never done so before. This may have been one of those times.

Scenario 4) Next time Richards and Chara are on the ice after the whistle Chara goes right up to Richards and lays down the law. Verbally, and if richards has anything to say about it he can answer to Big Z right then and there. I really like this and its something Big Z really should do more often.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

In Response to Re: Time to send a message. Enough is enough!:
    [QUOTE]I see a few scenarios that could've been appropriate in this situation. They all have something to do with Claude. Unfortunatley we all know what happened and what will happen every time something like this happens to a Bruin. Scenario 1) Claudes go to decision. Dont respond. Dont risk giving up the 5min major by getting instigator/roughing/fighting penalties. Then Bury them on the scoreboard. This somehow never seems to work. Scenario 2) The mismatched B's start an on ice brawl right then. 4-5 with the toughest B allready KO'd. Ferrence takes on shelly in an epic MisMatch fight. The scrum ends and a few penalties are given. But at least the B's fought back. I like that scenario. Scenarioi 3) CJ sends out a line of Thornton-Campbell-Lucic Boychuck - Chara. A few people  drop the gloves at the next faceoff and half the 5min advantage is likely givin away. In this scenario Claude is essentially valuiing the emotional aspect of "Revenge" or "making a statement" over winning the game. Their are times when this is appropriate but Cluade has never done so before. This may have been one of those times. Scenario 4) Next time Richards and Chara are on the ice after the whistle Chara goes right up to Richards and lays down the law. Verbally, and if richards has anything to say about it he can answer to Big Z right then and there. I really like this and its something Big Z really should do more often.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

I agree with you, its time for Big Z to "sack up" and act like a captain.  Even Looch seems to be very disinterested in physical play now that he is scoring goals.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Yep - Your football and baseball comparisons don't work here. Defensive players in football don't get hit and AL baseball pitchers are the brush back artists - they have to hit in the NL. The game isn't played like this because it was out of hand back in the Big bad Bruins days - there'd be more people in the penalty box than on the bench and now you have instigator and other penalties.

The premise of the thread is that the Bs are soft but I think you're really seeing intelligent play more than soft play. I don't want Lucic, your leading goal scorer, to be the enforcer on the team and run the risk of breaking his hand. I don't want Chara, the top defenseman and top minutes player, to be the enforcer and be in the box for 5 minutes. I'd rather see Thornton and McQuaid handle the fighting.

I think a lot of you are stuck in the, if you're not tough, you're soft mentality.

There's something to be said about playing smart and not fighting over everything you deem to be cheap. The Bs stick up for themselves but they don't retaliate. Since retaliation gets you in the box, I'm glad they don't.

Claude believes in today's game there is more harm than good that can come from fighting and retaliating. I agree.

And the McQuaid hit wasn't even that bad.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Ford Perfect! Couldn't have said it better! Well done, well written & 1000% agreed!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]Yep - Your football and baseball comparisons don't work here. Defensive players in football don't get hit and AL baseball pitchers are the brush back artists - they have to hit in the NL. The game isn't played like this because it was out of hand back in the Big bad Bruins days - there'd be more people in the penalty box than on the bench and now you have instigator and other penalties. The premise of the thread is that the Bs are soft but I think you're really seeing intelligent play more than soft play. I don't want Lucic, your leading goal scorer, to be the enforcer on the team and run the risk of breaking his hand. I don't want Chara, the top defenseman and top minutes player, to be the enforcer and be in the box for 5 minutes. I'd rather see Thornton and McQuaid handle the fighting. I think a lot of you are stuck in the, if you're not tough, you're soft mentality. There's something to be said about playing smart and not fighting over everything you deem to be cheap. The Bs stick up for themselves but they don't retaliate. Since retaliation gets you in the box, I'm glad they don't. Claude believes in today's game there is more harm than good that can come from fighting and retaliating. I agree. And the McQuaid hit wasn't even that bad.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

I'd much rather see Lucic & Chara break a hand when sticking up for a teammate than getting a cheap shot by a Carcillo, Cooke, Avery type idiots!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

[QUOTE]The NHL isn't the Wild, Wild West anymore.  Too bad this board wasn't around forty years ago.  Back then, I would have agreed with the OP.  Undisciplined hockey bent on revenge is a ticket to golf in April.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Yea there's been changes to the league & big changes to the B's! The rest of the league has it in their mind. "Don't worry about the Bruins. We can do whatever we want to them even in their own barn. They're a bunch of cream puffs! Even Lucic & Chara their two best fighters dont fight anymore."
    Neely must be just seething watching this! How can he not be going into that room & letting them have it is beyond me! I bet if Cam went into that room & said "Enough of the this!" Things would change in a hurry!
    say what you want about a Pronger, does he & has he crossed the line? Maybe, but I will tell you this much! He's been part of 3 different teams that have gone to the Cup Finals this isn't by coinsidence! 2 of them the 8th seed! Someone on Pronger's team doing this stuff to his teammates & their eating a fist, wood, or now it's aluminium! They wouldn't be walking away from that game unscathed.
    This video happened in the 06 play-offs after Cleary hit Horcroft with his knee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58aTwh7Po8M

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Ford, I think you just got caught as second man in on the topic.  That's why it might have taken some time.

In the regular season, none of the argument for not attempting to exact a toll just don't fly for me.  Bruins lost the game anyway, but it's a long season and the impact of knowing your teammates are laying it on the line might mean you lose this game but win a few others you might not have.  Chara might get hurt intimidating someone, but it's only by miracle that McQuaid isn't hurt.  Yeah, most will say I'd rather lose McQuaid, but Savard, Krejci, Bergeron?  You okay losing more than one of them?  The injury risk seems higher when the opposition's instincts don't include a dose of self-preservation.  On and on we go.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE] And the McQuaid hit wasn't even that bad.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

You know?  Has this even been addressed yet?  Obviously, it was a bad and suspension worthy play, but was it the kind of cheap-shot that "don't mess with us" play would prevent?

I though it looked more like Shelley got frustrated and, without thinking, took it out on McQuaid at a bad time.  I doubt he was thinking "here's my chance to break his neck!", and as such I don't think fear of retaliation would have stopped him from making the dumb decision he did.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I agree with the thinking that the Bruins need to make the sacrifice to protect their players more.  What ever they are doing now, does not seem to be working.  Particularly against the Flyers.

I think the debate is about how best to change that.  Once again, I think that the meltdown, line brawl, eye for an eye reactionary stuff doesn't really work as a deterrant.  When I played hockey, I used to be more intimidated by the consistenly mean, tough teams, not the potential of one big brawl.  When you know that the other team is loaded with players that will play mean, aggressive hockey and confront you for everything, that is when you tighten the reins a bit.  The Bruins need to initiate the rough stuff consistently instead of just responding after something happens, and I don't mean a bunch of staged fights.

This pains me, but they need to play more like the Flyers.  They should be subtly bumping and snowing the opposing goalie like Hartnell does.  Thornton should initiate more confrontations instead of just responding to them.  Be a bully!  The defensemen should be burying people in the crease after the whistle that have such a habit of falling into Thomas.  How great was it when McQuaid hammered Malone in the crease a couple weeks ago for the extra whack on Thomas??  If that stuff happens over and over all game long, it does start to change the mindset of the opposition.  Much more than everyone piling on Jody Shelley one time for a big show.

It has to be consistent toughness across the roster, in my humble opinion.  Some teams have it.  Some teams don't.  This team should.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

[QUOTE]Yep - Your football and baseball comparisons don't work here. Defensive players in football don't get hit and AL baseball pitchers are the brush back artists - they have to hit in the NL. The game isn't played like this because it was out of hand back in the Big bad Bruins days - there'd be more people in the penalty box than on the bench and now you have instigator and other penalties. The premise of the thread is that the Bs are soft but I think you're really seeing intelligent play more than soft play. I don't want Lucic, your leading goal scorer, to be the enforcer on the team and run the risk of breaking his hand. I don't want Chara, the top defenseman and top minutes player, to be the enforcer and be in the box for 5 minutes. I'd rather see Thornton and McQuaid handle the fighting. I think a lot of you are stuck in the, if you're not tough, you're soft mentality. There's something to be said about playing smart and not fighting over everything you deem to be cheap. The Bs stick up for themselves but they don't retaliate. Since retaliation gets you in the box, I'm glad they don't. Claude believes in today's game there is more harm than good that can come from fighting and retaliating. I agree. And the McQuaid hit wasn't even that bad.
    Posted by nrguy[/QUOTE]

Not saying line fights for every occassion, but when a kid gets purposefully checked from behind, 6" up or down & that kid could easily be in a wheelchair....maybe we'll just have to wait until that happens to do something?

Picking apart the other sport comparison is lame, I was stating a POINT not looking to compare-contrast every detail of every sport, read between the lines, its about intimidation in other sports not directly comparing baseball to whichever sport to hockey.

AGAIN for people such as yourself, we are not saying Chara/Lucic etc should be dropping 'em every game....this is when your leaders need to step up, this exact situation, Chara is too valuable to be in the box for 5 minutes for an elbow, but when players are blown up all over the ice in obvious very dangerous manners or attempts to injure then he or someone needs to coem to the aid of their TEAMMATE!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

[QUOTE]This post might be from a troll (not sure, but I trust Wheatskins) and it might be a little overboard on the hyperbole, but I wouldn't mind the Bruins taking a few extra penalties in the name of revenge/deterrence. Nothing dirty , just defending your teammates by instigating a fight with the guilty party and/or an equivalent if the guy has been tossed. Then, start playing chippier with all of their players (again, nothing that will cause a serious injury). There needs to be some sort of deterrent, and knowing that you WILL get crushed for a cheap shot is more effective than knowing you have to play against a tough team.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

If there is any question whether I am a Troll or not, use the resources that this board has give you.  Look at how long I have been here, how many posts I have, and even go through my posts.  You should also consider the length and content of my post and keep in the back of your mind how long posts generally are from Trolls...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

Yes it's true the benches haven't cleared much in the past 10 years, but it may be time.  Maybe it's time for a Detroit vs Colorado brawl to show the Flyers that this will not stand...if not- they will snicker, laugh, hack, and cheapshot their way to the Stanley Cup Finals, a place they were in the past calendar year, yet we have not in 20 years...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The NHL has changed much as the NFL on all hits.  The disciplinarian is "old school" but Colin Campbell must exact justice to the rules despite the misjudgments last year.  To think otherwise as an organization is just folly. All of the NHL must adhere to the same philosophy.  

Personally, I would have liked to see the Flyers handled in the 1970s way.  A beat down on the "clown" would have suited me just fine.  Yet, the instigator rule was instituted to stop such unsightly national displays of pugilism.  It is like what Don Cherry says about the "Americanization" of the NHL.  He is a bit more negatively inclined but he does make it known that the game is being sold to parents of North America and Europe.  Not sure there is a direct correlation but noting the title of this week's The Hockey News, Canada needs to be selling the sport as well.  All in all, the NHL and the NFL have been cognizant of hitting of all types.  I think the only thing the organization (Bs) can do is have the team start checking more vigorous.  As soon as I say this though many posters say it is too early for such hitting afterall it is a long season.  

On the other hand, I hope the NHL does not go the way of Boxing.  Too many rules and regulations on contact destining the sport to be a microcosm of what it was when the old Boston Garden first opened.  Boxing and hockey were the first tenants.  I often wonder the why some young people watch the UFC matches knowing that some of those hits are more severe than hockey and boxing.  The UFC matches are more entertaining than boxing and hockey???? 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

[QUOTE]Couldnt agree more FORDPREFECT!!!!!!!!  Someone mentioned this is not how the game is played anymore....WHY!???  Not to speak for you Fordprefect, but I am assuming he is not suggesting a hansons type scene, but stick up for a teammate for christ sake, its literally embarassing!!!!!  This "team" will never win a thing, keep playing tentative, play as individuals, play for contracts, whatever the heck it is this is worst "team" I've witnessed in years!  Thsi is the third altercation of someone basically ending a teammates career & coudl have easily had worse results & not ONE person did a thing!  Granted the guys who played back in the day that nhl hockey wasnt even a full time job, but I'll tell ya one thing that those teams/families directly resulted in winning cups! Why do pitchers brush guys back, why are their hard fouls in the lane in hoops, why do guys not like to go over the middle in football; its called intimidation!!  Its a big factor in sports, to have that small uncertainty in the back of their minds, may result in winning games.  Its happened since the beginning of time, and I think all of us can agree that no one in the league is intimidated by the B's especially after their proven track reocrd of running guys w/out consequence!!!
    Posted by yep123[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point.  Back them off, create scoring chances.  Show them we are not gonna put up with their play.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to send a message. Enough is enough! : If there is any question whether I am a Troll or not, use the resources that this board has give you.  Look at how long I have been here, how many posts I have, and even go through my posts.  You should also consider the length and content of my post and keep in the back of your mind how long posts generally are from Trolls...
    Posted by fordprefect[/QUOTE]

Wheatskins' comment was directed at the poster he quoted, not you.  That particular account is a copy-cat.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Point is its allready gone past the point of "Lets win this game!" with the Flyers and the bruins.

Krejci
    Bergeron
    McQuaid

Krejci was the taken out by a premeditated and timed attack by Mike Richards. Sure it was a clean hit but its purpose was to take out krejci. Bergeron was run the same way McQuaid was last night with much worse results. Yet still nothing when is someone going to stand upa? What about Patrice the person who nearly lost it all  because of this stuff. When does he step up?(obviously not to fight but he could lose his temper or something)

Its wayy past that point with the Flyers and they know it. But they keep getting away with it. Eventually you make a point. Id personally like to see Chara call out Richards and CJ Yell at the PHI coach over the glass. It doesnt have to be a huge brawl at this point.

But if you start throwing stones in a pond, first they create ripples, enough stones and you can start a tidle wave.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

I have to agree. It is time to start making other teams pay for taking liberties. The B's have one of the best PK, so why not take advantage of it, and start kicking some a** out there. Recall what's his name from Prov, and send him and Thorton out on headhunting missions. Tell Lucic to put a few guys through the glass again. When guys think they can do this sh*t to your team, they will continue to until you loose players. I doubt Philly is worried about not making the playoffs, so they will go out and push teams around. Not acceptable!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from yep123. Show yep123's posts

Agreed all around guys...like the post says "enough is enough!!"

And IMO, Chara is not f'n Bobby Orr, he can be spared for 5 minutes to establish him as the leader of this team & to send a message to the league that this will happen any time you attempt to run one of his boys.....even if he gets the gate, WHO CARES, the team will nto follow a lifeless captain.  In fairness to Chara & others on the B's, this may be a message from coaching, management, etc, I dont know; but whoever is makign these decisions to do nothing is in my eyes the issue.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Point is its allready gone past the point of "Lets win this game!" with the Flyers and the bruins. Krejci Bergeron McQuaid Krejci was the taken out by a premeditated and timed attack by Mike Richards. Sure it was a clean hit but its purpose was to take out krejci. Bergeron was run the same way McQuaid was last night with much worse results. Yet still nothing when is someone going to stand upa? What about Patrice the person who nearly lost it all  because of this stuff. When does he step up?(obviously not to fight but he could lose his temper or something) Its wayy past that point with the Flyers and they know it. But they keep getting away with it. Eventually you make a point. Id personally like to see Chara call out Richards and CJ Yell at the PHI coach over the glass. It doesnt have to be a huge brawl at this point. But if you start throwing stones in a pond, first they create ripples, enough stones and you can start a tidle wave.
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]

Let's not forget Andrew Alberts.  I know we didn't all love the guy, but he was blatantly boarded by Scott Hartnell resulting in a consussion.  Awful hit.  I'm sure it's on YouTube.  Yet another Flyer injuring yet another Bruin with a cheap shot.

The only one that was clean was Richards' hit.  Can't really complain about that (but you can hit him back).

I'm not a big old-timey fistacuffs guy, but something needs to be done about the Flyers.  I am sick and tired of that pack of thugs.  I'm gonna gag a little as I type this, but maybe you do bring up McGratton for the next Flyers game...or tell the guys you have there now to make it a statement game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

I couldnt agree more... bruins arent hitting very much... and rookies are the standup fighters?  we need more knock your head off hitting...and more physical play all around.. i was hoping caron was going to be a hitter but that didnt pan out.. its not good when ryder and wheeler are your most physical forwards... looks like looch thinks he a scorer now... maybe neely needs to have a talk with him...  chara always hits but that aint enough... losing stewart doesnt help the physicalness...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Agreed all around guys...like the post says "enough is enough!!"

And IMO, Chara is not f'n Bobby Orr, he can be spared for 5 minutes to establish him as the leader of this team & to send a message to the league that this will happen any time you attempt to run one of his boys.....even if he gets the gate, WHO CARES, the team will nto follow a lifeless captain.  In fairness to Chara & others on the B's, this may be a message from coaching, management, etc, I dont know; but whoever is makign these decisions to do nothing is in my eyes the issue.

Hey Yep?
     Bobby Orr fought on all comers! Nobody was cheapshotted on the B's when he was on the ice. Not without him jumping in & taking care of business. Red Fisher a BIG TIME PRO MONTREAL CANADIENS REPORTER. Said "They tested Bobby Orr in fights in the first year. They didn't test him in year two!" Coming from a "homer" like Red Fisher? That says A LOT!
    This maybe coming from the coaches, but NOBODY will make me believe that Cam is OK with this! Not until I hear it from the man himself!