time to shuffle the lines again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

time to shuffle the lines again

Team offense is really bad again. Other than the Krejci and to a certain extent Bergeron line (brutal lately), other lines are suffering in the scoring department

I say its time to reshuffle and get guys like Peverly going.  He hasn't been bad and i think his linemates aren't scoring or passing properly

Line 1

Horton Krejci Peverly
    Marchand Bergeron Lucic
    Ryder Seguin Paille (Seguin has scored most of his points playing with either of these guys)
    Thornton Kelly Campbell

I think its time to give Recchi a nice 5 games rest. If not sit Thornton. 
    Paille has been solid when he has had a chance to play

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: time to shuffle the lines again

Why would you wana take looch off the first line?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to time to shuffle the lines again:
    [QUOTE]Team offense is really bad again. Other than the Krejci and to a certain extent Bergeron line (brutal lately), other lines are suffering in the scoring department I say its time to reshuffle and get guys like Peverly going.  He hasn't been bad and i think his linemates aren't scoring or passing properly Line 1 Horton Krejci Peverly Marchand Bergeron Lucic Ryder Seguin Paille (Seguin has scored most of his points playing with either of these guys) Thornton Kelly Campbell I think its time to give Recchi a nice 5 games rest. If not sit Thornton.  Paille has been solid when he has had a chance to play
    Posted by yaz16[/QUOTE]

Clod would never sit Rechi,he only sits or benches rookies Seguin,Marchand,never one of his precious veteransn.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

no. 
    Krejci/Lucic/Horton stays together. 
    Bergie/Recchi/Ryder- ryder is our worst fwd.  Bergie is our best.  See if Ryder can come outta the funk
    Marchand/Kelly/Peverly- speedster line.
    Seguin/Campy/Paille- no more Thorton for me. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

krejci/lucic/horton
    bergeron/marchand/peverley
    campbell/kelly/ryder
    seguin/paille/recchi
    thornton/pine/bench

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Line 1= Milan Lucic-David Krejci-Nathan Horton

Line 2= Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Tyler Seguin

Line 3= Gregory Campbell-Rich Peverly-Michael Ryder

Line 4= Daniel Paille-Chris Kelly-Mark Recchi

Line 5= Press Box-Shawn Thornton-Press Box

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Too much line shuffling as it is