Time to use Providence

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobforte2002. Show bobforte2002's posts

Re: Time to use Providence

In Response to Re: Time to use Providence:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to use Providence : Oh.You see I thought Boston just lost a center to injury so figured he might very well be replaced by another one.Hamill is just an example of someone who COULD be brought into the lineup regardless of what you're vast expertise is telling you.I realize now that you're an expert hockey mind and I'm just a layman but it turns out we just don't agree on what Boston's options in Providence are.I don't know why you're bothering to mention Sauve as I thought you said CJ wouldn't give significant time to any of the youngsters.That's what led to this debate but anyway..........
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Allright clearly you're incapable of seeing what this teams needs (i.e. not another soft center, and again Wheeller, Bergeron, Campbell, Krejci, Seguin all play center so WE DONT NEED A CENTER to replace Savard). 

As for Sauve, I did say and stick by the fact that I still don't believe anyone from down there, forward wise, will be called up.  Again as you good at missing the point I'll spell it out again.  If they do need something it's a winger with some pop, grit, speed and size something Hamill completely lacks and something Sauve has in spades over him.  But I don't think he has any better of a chance of coming up than Hamill does for reasons I've outlined far too many times at this point. Again like I said before I believe the Bruins would make a trade to bring in an established NHLer to fill these voids long before they bring anyone else up from Providence.

But if you think Hamill is better than Wheeler, Bergeron, Seguin, Campbell and Krejci (all centers again) you're entitled to that opinion.  His stats don't say he is and his stunnted improvement at Providence doesn't either.  Not to mention again that the team needs a Scoring Winger and a puck moving d-man far more than they need a center (which they have depth at) that doesn't score goals, won't play on our PK, isn't physical and doesn't have size or speed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Time to use Providence

In Response to Re: Time to use Providence:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Time to use Providence : Allright clearly you're incapable of seeing what this teams needs (i.e. not another soft center, and again Wheeller, Bergeron, Campbell, Krejci, Seguin all play center so WE DONT NEED A CENTER to replace Savard).  As for Sauve, I did say and stick by the fact that I still don't believe anyone from down there, forward wise, will be called up.  Again as you good at missing the point I'll spell it out again.  If they do need something it's a winger with some pop, grit, speed and size something Hamill completely lacks and something Sauve has in spades over him.  But I don't think he has any better of a chance of coming up than Hamill does for reasons I've outlined far too many times at this point. Again like I said before I believe the Bruins would make a trade to bring in an established NHLer to fill these voids long before they bring anyone else up from Providence. But if you think Hamill is better than Wheeler, Bergeron, Seguin, Campbell and Krejci (all centers again) you're entitled to that opinion.  His stats don't say he is and his stunnted improvement at Providence doesn't either.  Not to mention again that the team needs a Scoring Winger and a puck moving d-man far more than they need a center (which they have depth at) that doesn't score goals, won't play on our PK, isn't physical and doesn't have size or speed.
    Posted by bobforte2002[/QUOTE]
    What you're clearly missing is that this debate is ONLY about whether or not CJ was willing to trust using a player from Providence if need be.I never got into my lkes and dislikes with this team.I was merely debating CJ's flexibility.You should read more closely I suppose as I never said I thought Boston NEEDED to bring up anyone from the farm or that they should.I'm simply saying it could happen regardless of how that might offend your sensibilities.