Timmy T

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Timmy T

Nice win today to make the Vezina a slam dunk with the best ever save percentage for a season .938.  You have to like having Timmy and Tuukka going into the play-offs.  The key will be goal-tending and special teams.  The Bruins should have the required golatending anyway.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Timmy T

Not sure how many of you saw the CBC feed today, but in the post game interview TT was a little emotional, yet trying to stay focused on the future.  He wouldn't really talk about the record setting year, but you know he knew how special it was.   Great job TT.  You desereve to enjoy this.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Timmy T:
    [QUOTE]Not sure how many of you saw the CBC feed today, but in the post game interview TT was a little emotional, yet trying to stay focused on the future.  He wouldn't really talk about the record setting year, but you know he knew how special it was.   Great job TT.  You desereve to enjoy this.   
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,it was a nice interview.Good to see TT giving props to Chara also.Congrats to TT on a record breaking season!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

A great story, just got greater. Good on Tim!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

yeah he is some kind of goalie....but an even better person.....defies all odds and so damm humble about it...just a great example for kids to follow.....thinking back at the great goalies ive watched in fifty some years and to think he has the best save perc. in history is simply amazing.....people who knock him should be ashamed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

congrats to TT.
    a great year indeed...I am just hoping he has some playoff magic in him. cement his legacy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I just hope a second Vezina (and record GAA) will finally shut some of these haters up! TT is a stud.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Timmy T:
    [QUOTE]I just hope a second Vezina (and record GAA) will finally shut some of these haters up! TT is a stud.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

Some possibly, but I'masoxidiot will never admit the guy is great!
    Congrats Timmy! Real & true Bruins fans are happy for you & won't say it was the 'SYSTEM" that did it for you! Your perserverence, talent, & no quit attitude did it!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Great year for a great individual. Now the B's should go get him a cup (and a Conn Smythe).

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Indeed great story and good for Timmy even if i am not a big fan he competes really hard.  Now he has to deliver in the playoff.  Good goalies steal at least one game per round.  Let's hope he will!!