timmy thomas for con smythe

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas for con smythe

the first star in the last game and plus he had the best body check. timmy thomas will be the first star tonight again

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Re: timmy thomas for con smythe

if he allows 0 GA in the next 3 games then yes. other than that he has had too many poor efforts in the post season. Heres hoping he takes over the series

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

If Bruins will the cup, i'd say it is all but a done deal

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas for con smythe:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: timmy thomas for con smythe : This is so absurd it's laughable, lmaooooooooo, nice one dkrejci46-pbergeron37-the dauber. Must be great making a living being a comic!!!
    Posted by juniorfalcons19[/QUOTE]

okay maybe i was speaking in slight hyperbole. I dont know who dkrejci is, I am certainly not that clown bergeron, but hey, at least i don't copy cat someone elses name

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigMonty. Show bigMonty's posts

he single handedly kept us in the Montreal series (remember the OT save on Gionta in game 7), embarassed Philly, and out-played Roloson in the TB series. He had one bad game (game 2), one bad play really, so if he keeps playing like this, i think its a lock!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

its really funny that you think your getting too me by calling me pbergeron....don't bug me none. and i lost the password to juniorfalcon ages ago, in fact i might have even been blocked. but you stole the name. you shouldn't try to deny that

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

so whats your name? barry almeida or phil bronner?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: timmy thomas for con smythe : Oh now you lost the password, haha another good one. Do you write them on your forehead? I never seen another guy with my nickname, and you simply saying it makes no more proof then you getting 32 pims for arguing offsides. Just remember your password you don't have, and prove your point. Time too either put up or shut up. Simple enough!!!!
    Not sure who you are talking about.  I have had many debates with dauber. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HabsNo16. Show HabsNo16's posts

Silly Bruin fans. How can they trade Tim Thomas for Con Smythe? HE IS DEAD!!
    God you people are stupid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

i told you so AGAIN!!!!!!!! i was right about timmy thomas his first full season here way back in 2005 and all of you were wrong bwhahahwhahahaha.  timmy thomas gets the shutout and is leading the way for the bruins in everys catagory including hits lol.  that sound of silence you here is the people on the icemantiz board olde winesock and data entry clerk

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

In Response to timmy thomas for con smythe:
    [QUOTE]the first star in the last game and plus he had the best body check. timmy thomas will be the first star tonight again
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

i was right again shut outs and first star lol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

^This is why this forum is unbearable at times. Take a topic and turn it into a catfight between sallies.

For the love that is holy, check your egos at the door. The Bruins are 2 wins away from the cup. RELAX.

Thomas has got to be the odds-on favorite at this point. Other than a few backup guys who have 1-3 starts, he leads or is tied with all playoff goalies in wins (14), GAA (2.11), saves (701), SV% .936, shutouts (3).

In the Finals alone, his GAA is 1.25 and SV& .966. If the Bruins win the series, it will first and foremost be because of Tim Thomas.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

[QUOTE]Another great performance, in a playoffs filled with great performances by Thomas. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

guess who i am junior?

" i am a TT basher but the only goal that I can really bash about in the final is the OT goal in game 2.  This is by far TT s best round so far.  I hope that he keeps going like this and everyone will be happy.  I think that our D is doing heck of a job clearing seconds chances!! "

u get one guess for  million dollars!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

If Boston wins, Thomas wins Conn Smythe, and it won't be a close vote.

It wouldn't be out of the question that he gets the award should Boston not win, too.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

At this point, the ONLY way Timmy doesnt win it is if he gives up 5 goals a game for the next 3 and they lose in 7.  He has been UNDENIABLY the BEST player on the ice this series.  Even in the losses I thought he was the best player.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

one trophy at a time...1st Lord Stanley, then Con Smythe. i realize everyone(including me) is feeling pretty good right now, about how the bruins are playing. BUT, let's save the love-fest for when the cup reaches rarified air(above chara's head). stay focused, stay hungry(twisted sister reference!), and seal the deal. one game, one period, one shift at a time!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

I wonder where all the dimwits are who were ripping TT earlier this year and last year for being "unconventional"?  I recall many of the folks here posting positive comments ripping Timmy to shreds not along ago.  LOL  Makes me laugh.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: timmy thomas for con smythe : okay maybe i was speaking in slight hyperbole. I dont know who dkrejci is, I am certainly not that clown bergeron, but hey, at least i don't copy cat someone elses name
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

LOL - You make no sense whatsoever, thedauber1!  How old are you?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

the cup and con smythe is next on the timmy thomas checklist as ive been  saying for years not like some of you fake fans on this board and the other 2 loser boards hf and icemanzt. as timmy thomas number one supporter since he was signed i am proud of timmy t and proud of the bruins he leads so much for drunked olde winesocks and data entry clerks and icemanz board losers hiding.

i win.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Win or lose, Boston is where they are because of Timmy T. Without him, they get bounced in the first round.