timmy thomas will win hart trophy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: timmy thomas will win hart trophy

In Response to Re: timmy thomas will win hart trophy:
    [QUOTE]I never get why some if not most fans can't be huge fan of one player without hating the other. I appreciate the fact your a big Thomas fan but to say Rask stinks just throws any credibilty you have out the window...My buddy is a Tom Brady stalker, loves him, but hates Peyton Manning..Thats fine, he's a rival player but to tell me Manning doesnt belong in the same conversation is just ridiculous.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]
    Common sense like this post won't get you far around here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

[QUOTE]shut out alert. shut out alert.  timmy thomas to start tonight and will pick up where he left off
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

2-1 Flyers tonight. How'd that shutout alert work out ? Laughing

Crap, I hate seeing the Bruins lose but being almost happy to shut Kane's Donuts up. It's so conflicted.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: timmy thomas will win hart trophy : 2-1 Flyers tonight. How'd that shutout alert work out ? Crap, I hate seeing the Bruins lose but being almost happy to shut Kane's Donuts up. It's so conflicted.
    Posted by ksp57[/QUOTE]
    Let's hope this thread dies. Let's not add to it.
    Yes, I realize the irony of me posting this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

so let me get this straight you are all happy that boston lost just so you could say i was wrong. that is just sad are you really still that jealous of me because of all my correct predictions last year that included a cup and con smythe for timmy thomas. but you know what i know that ye olde winesock is behind this and you are all just doing what he asked you to do.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

ok, enough with the "ye old winesock" crap. when was the last time, if ever, that person posted here? I don't even know who that is, but this thread is over 200 posts long now because you have basically lost your mind and can't let go of a grudge that NO ONE else cares about or even knows about. Jealous? You're completely insane! Trust me, no one is jealous of you. Annoyed by you? Yes. Pities you? Possibly. But jealous? You need to seek medical attention.

Let it go already!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

No, I'm definitely pissed that Boston lost last night, but seeing you all upset at posters here because Timmy lost takes some of the sting off of the loss.

Red75, sign me up for some of the medical help. Why in blazes do I even answer these posts anyways ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

boston won the cup and timmy thomas won the con smyth and it was me that predicted both at the start of last season. deal with it. and your not fooling me i know ye olde winesock is putting you people up to this.  as for data entry clerk dont you have some data to enter in your old commodor 64 lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]boston won the cup and timmy thomas won the con smyth and it was me that predicted both at the start of last season. deal with it. and your not fooling me i know ye olde winesock is putting you people up to this.  as for data entry clerk dont you have some data to enter in your old commodor 64 lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

You're completely insane... and you're not the only person on the planet who called for a great season by Thomas last year. Get over yourself and stop having an argument with your imaginary friend, winesock.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

red, red, red...if we are all in agreement that this dudes a loon, then why come here and add to the lunacy? it's only fun to come here and make fun of this nutjob, but NEVER, and i repeat never take the bait!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]red, red, red...if we are all in agreement that this dudes a loon, then why come here and add to the lunacy? it's only fun to come here and make fun of this nutjob, but NEVER, and i repeat never take the bait!
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    I suspect he's wearing a tin foil hat as we speak.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

The Bruins weren't going to win every game, but a win on banner night would have been good.  And relax Kanes, your arch enemy Ye Olde Winesock is still gone from Beantown and if he doesn't post there, he isn't around and likely isn't coming back. You can close the book on him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins weren't going to win every game, but a win on banner night would have been good.  And relax Kanes, your arch enemy Ye Olde Winesock is still gone from Beantown and if he doesn't post there, he isn't around and likely isn't coming back. You can close the book on him.
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet[/QUOTE]
    Please say we can do the same with this thread.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

it looks like timmy thomas will get the bulk of the starts sorry tuka lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from YeOldeWinesock. Show YeOldeWinesock's posts

Winesock was here...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

oh great looks whoze back canadas gift the world of drunken fools ye olde winesock have you come to say you were wrong about timmy thomas or just here for comic releaf? i guess it was to good to be true that you were banned

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

nice work by timmy thomas to close the door on the stupid leafs so it was bruins usa 6 and toronto leafs canada 2 so much for the leafs hot streak lol they ran into all world timmy thomas who shut down phil the trader.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

i heard rask is starting tonight so that means timmy thomas gets the more important game back in montreals on saturday.  so for this saturday all i have to say is SHUTOUT ALERT  SHUTOUT ALERT  lol.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas cools down the red hot mapleleafs and gets the shutout so now back stopped by timmy thomas the bruins will get back into winning form and climb the standings

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy thomas will come back stronger than ever after his break and probably be on a team that beats his former bruins oh well thats life lol