timmy thomas will win hart trophy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kanes__donuts. Show kanes__donuts's posts

Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses

timmy thomas says he is more healthy and ready to go than he was even last year when all he did was earn the vezina, con smyth and stanley cup so add league mvp this year.  luongo who? brodeur who? price who? ye olde winesock who?  i have a picture of ye olde winesock on my bedroom wall lol lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

nice game but the bruins would have won if timmy thomas were in the nets maybe the 5 hour long flight to ottawa in northern north pole canada made them tired lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...................... 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: bruins win thomas wins olde winesock loses:
    [QUOTE]blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...................... 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Most meaningful post of the thread ADK.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

i cant believe some dumbies I talk to still refuse to admit timmy thomas isnt the best goaler in the game after all his awards and stanley cup but no matter its a great day because a new season is here and rasks stinky play last night cost him the starters job so another cup and overall league mvp is next for timmy t.  and even better is the fact ye olde winesock is gone from the boards for good due to drunkeness or shame of being wrong about the bruins lol.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]i cant believe some dumbies I talk to still refuse to admit timmy thomas isnt the best goaler in the game after all his awards and stanley cup but no matter its a great day because a new season is here and rasks stinky play last night cost him the starters job so another cup and overall league mvp is next for timmy t.  and even better is the fact ye olde winesock is gone from the boards for good due to drunkeness or shame of being wrong about the bruins lol.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]
    I can't believe you know someone dumber than you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

I can't believe this thread is still going. What did they say about Seinfeld ? A show about nothing. Kind of reminds me of this thread.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThePhantomGourmet. Show ThePhantomGourmet's posts

Pre season just started, so I doubt if Rask won or lost a job after one game vs. Ottawa.  We shall see what happens.  But here's an update from Beantown Board...Ye Olde Winesock still gone, gone, gone.  Keep your applause to a minimum. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

Re: timmy thomas wins 2011-12 hart trophy

you heard it here first people timmy thomas will win the hart trophy this season for the leagues most valuable player and he will also win other awards to.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]Pre season just started, so I doubt if Rask won or lost a job after one game vs. Ottawa.  We shall see what happens.  But here's an update from Beantown Board...Ye Olde Winesock still gone, gone, gone.  Keep your applause to a minimum. 
    Posted by ThePhantomGourmet[/QUOTE]

rask has not shot because rask if now battling the unknown 3rd goaler for the right to back up timmy thomas lol.  as for olde winesock being gone i will clap for that lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: timmy thomas wins 2011-12 hart trophy

In Response to Re: timmy thomas wins 2011-12 hart trophy:
    [QUOTE]you heard it here first people timmy thomas will win the hart trophy this season for the leagues most valuable player and he will also win other awards to.
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

So much valuable insight and expertise in this post. You sir are a hockey aficianado!

But I hope your right.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

Re: timmy thomas will win hart trophy

for those who dont think timmy thomas will take this years league mvp award are the same people who laughed last october 2010 when i said timmy thomas would win vezina con smyth and stanely cup and look what happened. but dont feel bad because i was right like olde winesock and data entry clerk did and leave the bruins party lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Oh lord.... someone please take this thread out back and shoot it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

In Response to Re: timmy thomas will win hart trophy:
    [QUOTE]Oh lord.... someone please take this thread out back and shoot it.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]
    that would be much too humane

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Every time I see this thread, I figure someone at boston.com must be laughing his a.ss off or his payday just came in.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

last october i posted a thread saying timmy thomas would win vezina and con smyth and lead bruins to the cup.  data entry clerk kps57 and others laughed. but then in june timmy thomas did all that and you stopped laughing and pretended to be a lifelong timmy thomas supporter.  now i am saying timmy thomas will add the hart trophy to his list and your laughing again so my question is are you stupid or are you just mad that i'm right and all the self proclamed experts here are wrong? i know you need ye olde winesock to lead you but he is gone for good so somebody step up and answer

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

dude you need to buy a dog or something. maybe it'll be willing to listen to you, but i wouldn't count on it. ever see the movie animal farm with chevy chase? i'm guessing you're crazy, because this conversation you're having seems to be with yourself.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

timmy the starter with rask again backs up. i cant wait for the season to begin with boston as defending champs and timmy thomas will be in the hunt for a hart to add to his 2 vezinas conn smyth and stanley cup ring this plus no ye olde winesock is a double win for the fans

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

shut out alert. shut out alert.  timmy thomas to start tonight and will pick up where he left off

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Idiot alert. Idiot alert. Idiot alert.

Tell me something KD. Do you watch the whole team play the whole game or do you just have a special deal with NESN so that you can watch Tim Thomas the whole game ?

And why do I even BOTHER posting in this thread anyways ?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

DIE THREAD! DIE I SAY!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]DIE THREAD! DIE I SAY!
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

This thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0YXa3YXzKA

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

[QUOTE]Idiot alert. Idiot alert. Idiot alert. Tell me something KD. Do you watch the whole team play the whole game or do you just have a special deal with NESN so that you can watch Tim Thomas the whole game ? And why do I even BOTHER posting in this thread anyways ?
    Posted by ksp57[/QUOTE]

data entry clerk strikes again why dont you go join ye olde winesock in retirement from posting in bruins message boards. i understand why peoples like you get upset they dont like seeing me be right all the time lol.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp57. Show ksp57's posts

Well let's listed the answers.

1) I enjoy talking about the Bruins anywhere, anytime
    2) I enjoy annoying you
    3) It's hockey season. What else am I supposed to do.

Anyone else have some answers for KD today ?Laughing

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I never get why some if not most fans can't be huge fan of one player without hating the other. I appreciate the fact your a big Thomas fan but to say Rask stinks just throws any credibilty you have out the window...My buddy is a Tom Brady stalker, loves him, but hates Peyton Manning..Thats fine, he's a rival player but to tell me Manning doesnt belong in the same conversation is just ridiculous.