timmy thomas..still love ya

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tyr17. Show Tyr17's posts

timmy thomas..still love ya

Say what you will about the man..he stands by his own personal values and won't budge for anyone..took a year off to be with his family. .I can't begrudge a man that...he may have been a headach for the fo..but he's one of my favorite Bruins ever..I wish him nothing but the best in fla. Hes a class act and the main reason we won our cup..will love and respect the man forever for his contributions to our team..best wishes timmy...till you play the b's ofcorse!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: timmy thomas..still love ya

In response to Tyr17's comment:

Say what you will about the man..he stands by his own personal values and won't budge for anyone..took a year off to be with his family. .I can't begrudge a man that...he may have been a headach for the fo..but he's one of my favorite Bruins ever..I wish him nothing but the best in fla. Hes a class act and the main reason we won our cup..will love and respect the man forever for his contributions to our team..best wishes timmy...till you play the b's ofcorse!!

I don't think he cracks my top 10.  He had a great run in 2011, but he also quit on his team while under contract.