TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11

First of all dont use the logic the bruins dont belong because pitt lost crosby if my memory is correct did pitt blow a 3-2 series lead against montreal last year. they also blew a 3-1 lead to tampa this year they were up on tampa without thoe guys so that logic is not going to fly. Second vancouver does have the better team but that means nothing @ this point, i believe vancouver has not one a cup in 40 years as well. you guys are with out a doubt beatable, you are not the old oiler teams or penquins team or canadiens either. Regardless who nbc or versus or tsn or espn news pumps you guys up you want to make fun of boston well until your teams win 2 worldseries 3 superbowls and a nba championship this decade i dont want to here how great you are. now if kessler was a real man he would have fought lucic or chara last night he was asked and backed off so he went with seidenberg instead. so he had his chance to act like a tough guy and chose not , i dont want to hear he is not a fighter because if you want to chirp then back it up not go after someone who does not fight. karma goes around no doubt i am not going to complain about the nhl rulings but the canucks should not Embellish the situation that show a lack of class. if you guys were head in shoulders over the bruins we would have lost every game 5-1 not the case. So go back to vancouver before you guys get hurt up here which nobody wants to see well at least some of us and dont tell us you like the redsox we are not that stupid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11

In Response to TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11:
    [QUOTE]First of all dont use the logic the bruins dont belong because pitt lost crosby if my memory is correct did pitt blow a 3-2 series lead against montreal last year. they also blew a 3-1 lead to tampa this year they were up on tampa without thoe guys so that logic is not going to fly. Second vancouver does have the better team but that means nothing @ this point, i believe vancouver has not one a cup in 40 years as well. you guys are with out a doubt beatable, you are not the old oiler teams or penquins team or canadiens either. Regardless who nbc or versus or tsn or espn news pumps you guys up you want to make fun of boston well until your teams win 2 worldseries 3 superbowls and a nba championship this decade i dont want to here how great you are. now if kessler was a real man he would have fought lucic or chara last night he was asked and backed off so he went with seidenberg instead. so he had his chance to act like a tough guy and chose not , i dont want to hear he is not a fighter because if you want to chirp then back it up not go after someone who does not fight. karma goes around no doubt i am not going to complain about the nhl rulings but the canucks should not Embellish the situation that show a lack of class. if you guys were head in shoulders over the bruins we would have lost every game 5-1 not the case. So go back to vancouver before you guys get hurt up here which nobody wants to see well at least some of us and dont tell us you like the redsox we are not that stupid.
    Posted by stinkman[/QUOTE]

Well put, stink. Well put indeed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

great post! after watching that butthole leave his feet he just might have made the biggest mental mistake of this series. the nonuts had us down 0-2 and after last nights victory I want to thank the nonuts for giving us the final straw in opening up a hugh can of whoopazz which by the way has lite such a fire under shaun thornton that brings a hugh smile to this bruins fans face.

lets just see how the nonuts will deal with a totally enraged bruins team next game.

GO BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I will say it in french next time.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

You sound like a scared fan from canada

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

what to do when you have no real argument....correct someone's grammar. you told him!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

DEAR SCOOTER, WE THE PEOPLE OF BOSTON, DONT CARE ABOUT YOU, OR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. YOU COME OUT HERE, AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS PICK ON THE STINKMANS GRAMMER, ITS A QUICK BLOG, I DOESNT MATTER, THE STINKMAN CAME OUT HERE TO MAKE A POINT. WHY DONT YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR MORONIC FRIENDS TRAPSE BACK TO THE BORDER AND STAY THERE.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter2k10. Show scooter2k10's posts

In Response to Re: TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11:
    [QUOTE]You sound like a scared fan from canada

Actually Manhattan by the way of South Boston! Born and raised in South Boston and now proud to be a New Yorker! Typical ignorant Bostonian!

GO CANUCKS!

GO YANKEES!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I NEW I DID NOT LIKE YOU YOUR A YANKEE FAN, I WAS RUSHING THE BLOG BECAUSE I AM AT WORK AND DO NOT WANT TO GET CAUGHT. BUT I MADE MY POINT AND EVERYONE ELSE AGREES WITH ME.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11 : Actually Manhattan by the way of South Boston! Born and raised in South Boston and now proud to be a New Yorker! Typical ignorant Bostonian! GO CANUCKS! GO YANKEES!
    Posted by scooter2k10[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

YOU ARE A CANUCK FAN AND YANKEE FAN MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

HEY SCOOTER, I HOPE YOUR NOT IN SOUTHIE RIGHT NOW TALKING LIKE THIS, BECAUSE IF THOSE SOUTHIE BOYS OR GIRLS FOR THAT MATTER HEAR YOU, YOU AINT GETTIN OUT ALIVE, REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU ARE. SO, MY ADVISE TO YOU, FROM MY 2ND GRADE GRAMMER, IS YOU SHOULD JUST GIVE IT UP NOW, SHUT UP AND STICK YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND GO ABOUT YOUR DAY.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

[QUOTE]YOU ARE A CANUCK FAN AND YANKEE FAN MAKES NO SENSE AT ALL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

HEY GUYS, SCOOTER MUST HAVE BEEN DROPPED ON HIS HEAD WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER!!!! THATS WHY HE IS THE WAY HE IS

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

ALL SCOTTER CAN DO IS PICK ON GRAMMAR AND ALL OTHER STUFF NO ONE CARES ABOUT ,HE WILL STILL NOT COMMENT ON THE STORY THAT  HE CORRECTED. CAN WE HAVE A DEBATE ABOUT THIS IN A NORMAL WAY I PROMISE I WILL BE NICE EVEN THOUGH I DO NOT LIKE YANKEE FANS.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11 : Actually Manhattan by the way of South Boston! Born and raised in South Boston and now proud to be a New Yorker! Typical ignorant Bostonian! GO CANUCKS! GO YANKEES!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

SO MY FRIEND, THAT MAKES YOU AN IGNORANT BOSTONIAN, BEING BORN OF IGNORANT BOSTONIANS

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter2k10. Show scooter2k10's posts

[QUOTE]HEY SCOOTER, I HOPE YOUR NOT IN SOUTHIE RIGHT NOW TALKING LIKE THIS, BECAUSE IF THOSE SOUTHIE BOYS OR GIRLS FOR THAT MATTER HEAR YOU, YOU AINT GETTIN OUT ALIVE, REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU ARE. SO, MY ADVISE TO YOU, FROM MY 2ND GRADE GRAMMER, IS YOU SHOULD JUST GIVE IT UP NOW, SHUT UP AND STICK YOUR TAIL BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND GO ABOUT YOUR DAY.
    Posted by goalcoach[/QUOTE]

I left the dump of Southie along time ago. And for that reason, Southie is filled with a bunch of Jersey wanna-bes running around pretending to be tough! Hell, I'd rather live in Detroit than Southie! That's wrong, I owe Detroit an apology. I am sorry Detroit to compare you to  the dump known as Southie!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TO all canucks fans and scotter 2k11 : I left the dump of Southie along time ago. And for that reason, Southie is filled with a bunch of Jersey wanna-bes running around pretending to be tough! Hell, I'd rather live in Detroit than Southie! That's wrong, I owe Detroit an apology. I am sorry Detroit to compare you to  the dump known as Southie!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

SCOOTER WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING SPORTS. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE, TALK ABOUT THE CANUCKS A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO DEBATE YOU. LOOK YOU ARE MORE SMARTER THEN THE REST OF US IT SHOULD NOT BE THAT BIG OF A PROBLEM FOR YOU. ALSO IF THE PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE HOCKEY HERE WHY DO ALL THE BRUINS GAMES SELL OUT. PLUS SEASON TICKETS FOR NEXT YEAR ARE SOLD OUT AS WELL. CAN WE GET SOME FEED BACK ON THIS FROM YOU OR ARE WE GOING TO CALL EACH OTHER NAMES.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from goalcoach. Show goalcoach's posts

you my friend, didnt leave. you were more than likely chased the hell out of southie. you ended up in ny, because thats where all of the wimpy wine bags end up, thank god that the yuppies in manhatten saved your sorry butt. those are the only type of people that would put up with your b s.
    and also, ive been to detroit, you wouldnt make it out of a detroit airport or bus terminal ALIVE!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter2k10. Show scooter2k10's posts

[QUOTE]SCOOTER WHY ARE YOU NOT TALKING SPORTS. WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR OWN LIFE, TALK ABOUT THE CANUCKS A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD LIKE TO DEBATE YOU. LOOK YOU ARE MORE SMARTER THEN THE REST OF US IT SHOULD NOT BE THAT BIG OF A PROBLEM FOR YOU. ALSO IF THE PEOPLE DO NOT LIKE HOCKEY HERE WHY DO ALL THE BRUINS GAMES SELL OUT. PLUS SEASON TICKETS FOR NEXT YEAR ARE SOLD OUT AS WELL. CAN WE GET SOME FEED BACK ON THIS FROM YOU OR ARE WE GOING TO CALL EACH OTHER NAMES.

You have a team that is playing in the Stanley Cup finals! That is why you are selling out games! Look at Toronto, the Maple Leafs are garbage, but yet Toronto probably has the most loyal NHL fans. Leaf fans are probably more loyal than even Red Wings fans!! And Red Wings fans travel everywhere. Let's see if Boston is still a "hockey town" in a couple of years. Especially after the Bruins have 0 cups, Crosby stays healthy, if the Capitals are smart enough to build around Ovechkin, and the big if, if the Detroit Red Wings come in to the Eastern Conference because of Atlanta moving to Winnipeg. If the Red Wings move in to the east, all bets are off. As a Canucks fan I was happy when the Sharks barely eliminated them! You Bruin fans do not understand what Red Wings hockey is all about! If the Wings move to the east, sorry Bruins, you're done! The Red Wings have 20 years and 4 cups in 12 years on their side!

There is that good enough hockey talk for ya?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter2k10. Show scooter2k10's posts

[QUOTE]you my friend, didnt leave. you were more than likely chased the hell out of southie. you ended up in ny, because thats where all of the wimpy wine bags end up, thank god that the yuppies in manhatten saved your sorry butt. those are the only type of people that would put up with your b s. and also, ive been to detroit, you wouldnt make it out of a detroit airport or bus terminal ALIVE!!!!!
    Posted by goalcoach[/QUOTE]

I have been to Detroit too. It is a beautiful and misunderstood city!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

THEY ARE TRYING TO GET HOCKEY ON THE MAP AGAIN AND IT IS COMING AROUND

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

THAT IS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAMES SCOT. NO ONE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT REDWINGS OR SHARKS WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE VANCOUVER CANUCKS NOT ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE. SO WE WILL STICK TO THE SUBJECT.