to improve the team now and the futur

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

to improve the team now and the futur

first salary cap: savard   $ 4 million for 6 years
                            ference  $ 2.3       for 2 years
                            paillé     $ 1.1        for 2 years
                            ryder     $ 4 million  next years

only  one players play physical in the group ( Ference Right)

Exchange          Marc Savard Boston for Blake Comeau NY islanders 6ft 1
                                                             Matt Martin    Ny islanders 6ft 2

Exchange          Ryder     Boston

Ference  Boston For           René bourque Calgary  6ft 2

Paillé      Boston                Robyn Regher Calgary  6ft 3

Hamill     Providence

the team is bigger stonger and worker

the line up :        1 line    lucic  kreci wheeler
                                  2 line    bourque bergeron horton
                                  3 line   recchi(marchand) séguin comeau
                                  4 line    martin (marchand) campbell  thorton

Chara    Boychuck

regher   sendeinberg

Stuart    Mcquaid (kampfer)

Bourque ( scorer)  Comeau ( playears 2 way and worker) Martin ( hitter and

drop the glove and help Thorton) Regher ( one the best défenseman Défensif)

Sorry for my english ( I am a French languange maybe a like the Bruins for 

long   time)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Re: to improve the team now and the futur

Unfortunately, no one is going to take Ryder, Savard, Ference or Paille. They are all overpaid and old. Paille is just plain awful.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from misterpaulo. Show misterpaulo's posts

The trade with Calgary only happens provided hauling on a crackpipe becomes part of Sutters morning ritual.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Lucic - I like every player you listed and would like the Bs to acquire. However, none of those deals are likely.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Oh, and no need to apologize for your english. It just means you speak one more language than most of us nitwits on here ;)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Crack is the preferred pipe in Alberta, Edmonton would be even better.

How about Hall, Eberle and Whitney.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from niftybear. Show niftybear's posts

I do like Bourque and I actually think this plan is not a bad idea but I doubt Chiarelli would ever deviate from his so far unsuccessful vision and it would also be hard to make these moves in this tradeless environment.

I don't agree with the "who would want them" argument. I'm sure someone needs the PK skills of Paille. Ryder only has this season left on his contract and can provide a few goals for a team looking for some punch before the playoffs. Ference is surprisingly still healthy and not the worst defenseman in the league, and backliners are at a premium these days. They may be overpaid a little but not ridiculously. It's mostly the salary cap and current CBA that keeps people from moving. Very few moves are being made. Besides, someone wanted Wideman even after that ridiculous year last season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Here we go again ! We offer our scraps and expect good talent in return.

Why can't anyone in here be serious? Onesided trades are hard to come by so
    stop dreaming. If you want talent you have to give up talent. Trade where we are strong to improve our weakness (hint strength =  2 #1 goalies , weakness
    missing a top 3 D-man that can help the forwards put more pucks in the net)

Let's go CC ! Pull the trigger and give the new look Bruins time to gel before the playoffs.  We want the CUP ....NOW !!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TiPit. Show TiPit's posts

I agree with bobbyorralumni; if PC is to move, talent has to be in the mix.  The B's need an impact player.  Brad Richards and V. Lecavalier have been in various discussions.  Forget Richards as he will be UFA.  Lecavalier is signed for a few years and TB needs a goalie.

As I said talent needs to be in the mix, let say Thomas and one of either Bergeron or Krejci. Add Ryder or Stuart to sweet the deal.... Caron or Arniel can fill Ryder's skates..

You loose a good center but you get Lecavalier and you hope that Seguin becomes the next one, and who knows how Colborne will improve.  Rask can do the job and as an insurance policy, TB gives one of their 2 goalie.

No matter what, no team will trade for 5 less talented players.  Talent has to be in the mix if a real impact player comes this way.  After that, let's replace some of the older and tired players with young players and have fun.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Thought the suggestions were not a bad post. We've seen many that were really out of this world. However IMO Peter is somewhat committed. He has said that he would prefer Claude for the entire year, so plan on Claude unless the team really implodes. Tonight's lineup asn't too bad if there is some stimulus for both Ryder and Horton. I still feel that Recchi needs to be replaced, and that this team does not need Thornton even with his team first bravado. Paille is not the all-around plug in that Claude praises. If a trade develops it will probably include Wheeler and /or Stuart. If Ryder gets his A in gear he could finish the year here. Would love to see Caron and Arneil on this team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucic27. Show lucic27's posts

lucic  kreci   wheler

bourque bergeron horton

recchi(marchand) séguin comeau

martin  campbell  thorton

chara  boychuck

reghr  seindenberg

stuart   mcquaid

thomas  rask   ( kampfer, caron) subtitut

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=2f13ff6c96c87f323640baf7dc789acc&plckUserId=2f13ff6c96c87f323640baf7dc789acc">
    First: 9/18/2009
    Last: 12/22/2010
    Oh, and no need to apologize for your english. It just means you speak one more language than most of us nitwits on here ;)

LOL!!!!!  HOW TRUE!